• Help Support TNDeer:

Tough day today

TNReb

Me and Dad went and fished a private lake up near Huntingdon. We had high hopes...

It took 3 hours for me to get a bite and nearly 4 hours for me to catch a fish. I caught 1 bass and Dad caught two crappie. Pathetic!

Always glad to spend a day fishing with him though. Still beat sitting in a tree alone!

TNReb":1iwwlv1n said:
Me and Dad went and fished a private lake up near Huntingdon. We had high hopes...

It took 3 hours for me to get a bite and nearly 4 hours for me to catch a fish. I caught 1 bass and Dad caught two crappie. Pathetic!

Always glad to spend a day fishing with him though. Still beat sitting in a tree alone!
you was in my neck of the woods Reb. Lived here my whole life except for 2 years I lived in Bruceton, 10 miles away. lol

cbhunter":16abunwr said:
TNReb":16abunwr said:

you was in my neck of the woods Reb. Lived here my whole life except for 2 years I lived in Bruceton, 10 miles away. lol

Ever fished Indian Lake? That's where we were...

TNReb":19d5a0c8 said:
cbhunter":19d5a0c8 said:
TNReb":19d5a0c8 said:

yessir! Did you meet Dave? He "sort of" runs the place. You might call him security. Good guy. I helped wire a few of those houses out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbhunter":3h36tb97 said:
TNReb":3h36tb97 said:
cbhunter":3h36tb97 said:
TNReb said:

yessir! Did you meet Dave? He "sort of" runs the place. You might call him security. Good guy. I helped wire a few of those houses out there.

Haha.. I bet I know who you are talking about. Older guy who checks up on everyone? He was there and said they weren't biting for him either. He never does remember my dad...

TNReb":2fojvcx0 said:
cbhunter":2fojvcx0 said:
TNReb":2fojvcx0 said:
cbhunter said:
TNReb said:

Haha.. I bet I know who you are talking about. Older guy who checks up on everyone? He was there and said they weren't biting for him either. He never does remember my dad...
Yea I'm sure that's him. He is pretty peculiar. Lol great place to fish though, y'all should try it earlier in the year. (Maybe that's the only time I know how to fish) lol

RUGER":17k6wwia said:
What is this Indian Lake you speak of?
Never heard of it?
:D

Private lake (about 110 acres) out in the same area as 1000 Acre Lake. Don't worry - we've never been able to catch fish there!

Back