• Help Support TNDeer:

Tyreek Hill

PillsburyDoughboy

What if he was Tyreek Hill??? Consider that????

I would think the police department instead of suspending the officer would be releasing the body cam footage and defending the officers actions. With his history of violence I feel sure the officers were acquainted with him and just wanted to put him in custody temporarily while they sorted things out. But then again law enforcement agencies across the nation have been known to leave officers hanging out to dry. So there is that.

History of violence? He said in the interview "His Mama didn't raise him that way.." 😏
His history tells a different story. Because he IS Tyreek Hill I suspect he has gotten special consideration in the court. He needs to be honest with himself and the media. But we all know that's not going to happen. Sadly I suspect they are going to let this officer be a sacrificial lamb.

That being said, take a good look at the cop that removed him from the car. Neck tat and his hands were completely tatted, and neither of their English was exactly what I would call native. Makes me wonder who they're hiring...

That being said, take a good look at the cop that removed him from the car. Neck tat and his hands were completely tatted, and neither of their English was exactly what I would call native. Makes me wonder who they're hiring...

Sounded Puerto Rican to me, many LEO around FL are either of PR or Cuban decent. If you watch live PD you would see many LEO that have tats, heck the military is full of guys with tats.

Sounded Puerto Rican to me, many LEO around FL are either of PR or Cuban decent. If you watch live PD you would see many LEO that have tats, heck the military is full of guys with tats.

The hand tats are the ones that jumped out at me; I've never seen a cop with his hands fully tatted before.

I started to comment on this thread this morning then thought better of it. Amazes me how some can watch that and think the cop wasn't in the wrong. Tyreek is a mega turd, but that doesn't make what the cop did okay. He had already complied and given the officer his license so they could do their job and write the ticket. The cop clearly went on a power trip the instant he asked Tyreek to roll the window back down and Tyreek didn't comply. I learned early on in life that two wrongs don't make a right. Seems some of you need to relearn that lesson.

You should see some of the deputies they have in Trinidad, Colorado. About 400lbs, tatooed more than an inmate(possible ex-inmate), shabby looking as hell. 2 of the deputies indicted, tried and now in prison. One of them had prior felonies and was kept on the active force. Reminds me of 1933 Nazi Germany when uncle Adolph was hiring criminals as cops! Huh, just like this illegally installed administration.

I started to comment on this thread this morning then thought better of it. Amazes me how some can watch that and think the cop wasn't in the wrong. Tyreek is a mega turd, but that doesn't make what the cop did okay. He had already complied and given the officer his license so they could do their job and write the ticket. The cop clearly went on a power trip the instant he asked Tyreek to roll the window back down and Tyreek didn't comply. I learned early on in life that two wrongs don't make a right. Seems some of you need to relearn that lesson.
Attitude goes both ways, and looking at the initial contact video, I would say TH had an immediate attitude. When someone acts squirrely during a stop, officers will often times ask you to get out, so you will be away from any weapons or prevent you from driving off. During a stop, if an officer asks you to get out, you must comply.

An officer's ability to order a driver out of their vehicle is supported by the US Supreme Court rulings in Pennsylvania v. Mimms (1977) and Maryland v. Wilson (1997).

Latest posts

Back