• Help Support TNDeer:

Upset alert?

Could this be the official welcome to the SEC for Texas?

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable
They haven't played an SEC team yet. Oklahoma? The team that's proven to be pretty bad and is a new edition as well? Miss St? The perennial basement of the SEC?

Let's go further with Texas. They beat Michigan. Yeah and how well is Michigan doin?

The AP voting is so out of touch

They haven't played an SEC team yet. Oklahoma? The team that's proven to be pretty bad and is a new edition as well? Miss St? The perennial basement of the SEC?

Let's go further with Texas. They beat Michigan. Yeah and how well is Michigan doin?

Texas hasn't really been tested by their schedule. Looks like they're getting exposed tonight.

Miss state has the worst defense I've seen them have in 20 years this year. We are the basement this year, but we are not the perennial basement.

Miss state is always picked as the basement in the sec west but we don't end the season there, (we most likely will this year). We usually put arkansas or auburn below us in the west.

before 2023 and the passing of Mike leach, we had one of the longest running bowl steaks in all of FBS.

Miss state has the worst defense I've seen them have in 20 years this year. We are the basement this year, but we are not the perennial basement.

Miss state is always picked as the basement in the sec west but we don't end the season there, (we most likely will this year). We usually put arkansas or auburn below us in the west.

before 2023 and the passing of Mike leach, we had one of the longest running bowl steaks in all of FBS.
Can't swing a dead cat without hittin a butt hurt round here…

Latest posts

Back