• Help Support TNDeer:

Vols/sooners

Great win!

Didn't read all of the posts but some sound like my dad who called me at half time. "What's he doing calling conservatively?"

"Dad, he's doing what he needs to win the game, especially with a patch work OLine !"

I suspect we'll jump Ole Miss in the polls, and then get into the top 5 after GA beats AL next weekend.

I was thinking about that as well, began to worry a little. But man, what a series of goal line stands trying to fend off that TD! 👊🏻
I think Oklahoma could be dangerous with their backup qb starting but he's gonna get hurt playing like that. The better they do going forward the better this win looks.

Anytime you can win a conference game against a top 15 team on the road it's a good night. No matter how the team looked doing so.

Wasn't that long ago UT was losing to Vandy, I'm not gonna complain to much about a 10 point win against Oklahoma in their house. 4-0 got a needed bye week then off to Arkansas.

Great win on the road. I think we got a little conservative. Defense is good defensive front 7 is great. Offense is good. Nico still learning and looking good. Oklahoma has a great defense with probably a top 5 for sure top 10 defensive coach as a head coach. If We keep getting better we are contenders.

That was about what I expected really. I thought more points would be scored on both sides of the ball, but I think I predicted an 11 point win by the Vols in another thread. I was sure the folks predicting a 3-4 TD win against the Sooners were crazy.

Good win Vols. Its always nice to see OU lose.

Latest posts

Back