Walmart

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
You like them pretty well? They sold me on the 4 pack
I like them very much. I am using them with my crossbow, and I'm going heavy with bolts and broad heads. I have tried several different mechanical heads, and never have found one that consistently opened. With a fixed blade, I don't have that worry. And they leave an amazing blood trail.

Buzzard Breath

I been waiting since January for them to go on clearance here and it never happened. Think I'm going back to fixed blades and get some slick tricks.
I normally use Magnus Stingers if I go with a fixed blade, but I'll be using the Viper Tricks on my elk hunt this year. I like the Magnus lifetime warranty, and have used it plenty. But, I wanted to use a broadheads with a steel ferrule for elk. I've been shooting them some and they tuned real easy for me. Getting the same groups at 60 as I get with field points.

30-06 type of guy

I like them very much. I am using them with my crossbow, and I'm going heavy with bolts and broad heads. I have tried several different mechanical heads, and never have found one that consistently opened. With a fixed blade, I don't have that worry. And they leave an amazing blood trail.
Good to hear. That last sentence is what I was looking for. Up until last year I've shot good enough that all mine have died within eyesight or hearing them crash. I think if I had been shooting a fixed blade I'd have had better penetration and blood. Thank you

30-06 type of guy

I normally use Magnus Stingers if I go with a fixed blade, but I'll be using the Viper Tricks on my elk hunt this year. I like the Magnus lifetime warranty, and have used it plenty. But, I wanted to use a broadheads with a steel ferrule for elk. I've been shooting them some and they tuned real easy for me. Getting the same groups at 60 as I get with field points.
That's nice there. The slick tricks and the exodus broadheads were the 2 I got the most responses on about being as accurate as field tips. That lifetime warranty sounds sweet. I'll have to remember those if I ever think about switching again. Good luck to you on your elk hunt.

SSlater

Had to run to Walmart to pickup my meds, thought I would run back to sporting goods and was shocked, you never can get any help back there, but this morning there was three associates working freight, they were putting out archery gear.
You should have taken a picture and reported them to corporate!

oldmanelrod

2-Step Enabled
Gotta make room for soccer balls and such
I was in management from 1982-1998 with Kmart. In the 1980's Kmart had a strong hunting and fishing selection. Around 1995 things started to change. One day a District Manager said he was afraid Kmart would become like Target. He was right. Plenty of soccer balls and yard games (less karts) and fewer hunting and fishing items. Before I left them the last day of 1998, worked out a six week notice, guns and ammo were hard to get. Before Kmart went under it had become a soccer mom store.

Latest posts