• Help Support TNDeer:

Watts Bar

SilverFox

Anybody fish there and want to help a fellow out? Mostly interested in ramp locations on the Oak Ridge/Kingston side of the lake. I've looked on line but all I can find is an interactive map my tablet won't control... with GPS coordinates instead of actual road names. Needs to be a ramp that you can launch a 20' bass boat from. I've never been on the water there, only stopped and looked around a park area south of Kingston and then out at a boat dock in Ten Mile, Blue Star maybe? Is the bass fishing worth putting in anytime on the lake? Thanks

I will be coming from the Oak Ridge area down 95 so the closer the better.

You can launch in Kingston. If not there go to Caney Creek ramp if you want to stay on this end. Rockwood boat ramp is the biggest one on the lake that I know of. But that's farther down but is well worth checking out that end of the lake. IMO its the best lake to bass fish around here. Although it took 27lbs Saturday on Loudon for the Tn Team Trail tournament. Ill see if I can google map or get an address close to these ramps or u can holler at me and I can explain how to get there.

Tom Fuller Park in rockwood, Caney Creek public access and the tva ramp near the Kingston Power plant are your best options for that end of the lake. I know Fuller Park is on google maps/iphone gps.

This is the best I could figure out. If the maps don't help at all feel free to holler at me

Kingston Ramp

Caney Creek Ramp

Rockwood Ramp/ Tom Fuller

Latest posts

Back