• Help Support TNDeer:

Who You Got?

I think I am too, bama and mizzou, probably mizzou, but bama winning helps Vols,
Short term yes it helps but long term the gumps losing and hopefully turning into a dumpster fire will be most beneficial for the good guys. Can't stand Dorkwitz but I hope they beat the gumps just to watch the meltdown. Hope A&M trounces lsu

A&M is definitely weird with all of the over animated yell leader stuff, and seem really insecure in their relationship with UTw, but I can't stand Brian Kelly. I kinda like Mike Elko though, as I feel like he's lower profile, a little old school and prioritizes defense. I think that LSU is favored and has a better chance at winning out against their remaining schedule (Bama is the only real hard game left for LSU, but A&M still has to play UTw) so I reckon I'll pull for A&M.

A&M is definitely weird with all of the over animated yell leader stuff, and seem really insecure in their relationship with UTw, but I can't stand Brian Kelly. I kinda like Mike Elko though, as I feel like he's lower profile, a little old school and prioritizes defense. I think that LSU is favored and has a better chance at winning out against their remaining schedule (Bama is the only real hard game left for LSU, but A&M still has to play UTw) so I reckon I'll pull for A&M.
I'm probably biased too. Dated an A&M girl for awhile way way back and she was nuts. She drank that Aggie Kool Aid and it was super weird. Her family was that way as well. Everything in their lives revolved around that 12th man garbage. Had to get away from the crazy.

At the end of the day I won't be too concerned either way. I'm mainly concerned with how their end record affects the lineup of the SECCG than the 1 game on Saturday. I look at their "strength of SEC schedule" in the divisionless-unbalanced format and wonder how they could get by with only playing 1 or 2 games each against the big boys. The divisionless-unbalanced schedule will bite the SEC sooner or later. Look at Vandy, Miss State, UF, UGA, UT, Texas, Bama, etc, and you will see that they face much stiffer in-conference schedules than ATM or LSU, so the latter 2 have an easier path to the SECCG

It does help the Vols if Tide wins but its hard to pull for Bama but I despise Drinkwitz!
I'm weird I guess, but I kinda like Drinkwitz. Seems to me like a more lighthearted, less cocky (and less successful) Steve Spurrier. He just seems to be more laid back than most coaches, likes to have fun and is always good for a goofy zinger quote or two.

He also is just crazy enough to try any play at any time, so he keeps you on your toes.

No, I wouldn't want him coaching a team that I pulled for

Latest posts

Back