• Help Support TNDeer:

Wow, this thing is a beast now.

Kirk

I had my Yamaha 150 rebuilt this winter. Just completed the 8 hour break in a few weeks ago. I was having to double oil up until break in was complete. Fouling spark plugs right and left. This week is the first time I had a completely oil free gas tank. Stratos 295 pro is a big heavy boat. This little Yamaha 150 pushed this big boat up to 63 miles and hour on GPS with just me and about 5 gallons of gas.

Monday night full tank of gas, two live wells full , a fishing partner and all the gear associated with fishing a dog fight....it ran 59 miles an hour. Out of the hole it comes up on plane really quick too.

I am thrilled with this rebuild.

That's a big boat and fast too. I just put an attwood hydrofoil on the LU and after some trim adjustments it rides even better. Mine tops out around 24 or 25 with just me in it

Sent from the talk of tap

That is awesome, it is hard to beat to Yamma' Hammer. If you don't mind me asking, who did the rebuild and what is a ballpark estimate cost for a rebuild such as this?

Andy S.":rhs53hlw said:
That is awesome, it is hard to beat to Yamma' Hammer. If you don't mind me asking, who did the rebuild and what is a ballpark estimate cost for a rebuild such as this?

Jeff Wallace in Cleveland and it was $2000

Latest posts

Back