• Help Support TNDeer:

For Sale WTB S&B or Swarovski

Looking for S&B or high end Swarovski scope. Would like 56mm but at least 50mm with 12x or more. Figured I'd ask here before I bought new online.
Thanks
Matt
I know it's a v4 but good buy?????

I know it's a v4 but good buy?????
I've got a few V4's on Rimfires and they do well for that. Japan made though, not stacking Jap odds in the whitetail woods. Germans got it right, no one can touch them still. When it counts, best to have the odds in your favor.
Nonetheless, I greatly appreciate the site information. Have a couple things I've got my eye on. 🤦

I've got a few V4's on Rimfires and they do well for that. Japan made though, not stacking Jap odds in the whitetail woods. Germans got it right, no one can touch them still. When it counts, best to have the odds in your favor.
Nonetheless, I greatly appreciate the site information. Have a couple things I've got my eye on. 🤦
My Dad is a glass connoisseur ! he's got a SB on his turkey gun lol . Those scopes are second to none

Check Eurooptic if you have not. They are dealers for both and often have demos/customer returns for great deals that are as good as a new one for much less. I foolishly sold a SB short dot years ago. Amazing glass.

Latest posts

Back