• Help Support TNDeer:

2020 Fort Campbell Season

buckslayer85":3icg45r5 said:
This place has been ran down with idiots this weekend. Everyone seems to want to park beside me and then hunt 50 yards from me.
No courtesy or common sense man, now that I am retired going to be a lot of hunting through the week. Wait until the rut will probably be worse.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

SMH... LOL.

I wonder if that is the two old farts(in a red truck) I had a run-in with in area 2 (last year). lol...

Good job calling the GW on their azzes.

Seems funny not sweating my butt off during the opening weekend. Ain't seen much but four different small buck bachlor groups, two 120 to 130ish bucks and 4 does. Surprisingly no elmers yet. lol...

medwc":2i3v61au said:
SMH... LOL.

I wonder if that is the two old farts(in a red truck) I had a run-in with in area 2 (last year). lol...

Seems funny not sweating my butt off during the opening weekend. Ain't seen much but four different small buck bachlor groups, two 120 to 130ish bucks and 4 does. Surprisingly no elmers yet. lol...
They were younger, and I sweated a litt The way in today, just got in the tree. Killed a nasty freaking rattlesnake on my way in. Wasn't even making any noise nearly stepped right on him. First one I ever saw here. I HATE SNAKES

Rakkin6":1fg9fpua said:
medwc":1fg9fpua said:
SMH... LOL.

They were younger, and I sweated a litt The way in today, just got in the tree. Killed a nasty freaking rattlesnake on my way in. Wasn't even making any noise nearly stepped right on him. First one I ever saw here. I HATE SNAKES

Sorry I sweated a little on the way in today.

The snake I killed was a Pygmy rattler, glad it wasn't a timber I am sure he would have tagged me if it was

Lol, I probably wouldn't have killed it on LBL or some place else. But all I thought about was an infantry squad or platoon setting up in there and one of the dudes getting tagged by that thing.

Did anyone ever post a picture of that big buck that got ran over on base last year? Just wondering if I missed it or no one let it leak out.

Bullit":3ggkhnia said:
Did anyone ever post a picture of that big buck that got ran over on base last year? Just wondering if I missed it or no one let it leak out.
Last I heard the state of Mississippi was claiming that buck. :lol:

lol, it's an old army thing to stir the pot.

And anyone that REALLY doesn't know the story or hasn't seen the photos(there are many).... search "Fort Campbell buck hit by car". Goggle said "You are welcome".
;)

medwc":hvwdbluq said:
lol, it's an old army thing to stir the pot.

And anyone that REALLY doesn't know the story or hasn't seen the photos(there are many).... search "Fort Campbell buck hit by car". Goggle said "You are welcome".
;)
Oh I am happy you did I love it. Makes me laugh, I will have to Google it

So was that deer hit or is that the same deer in the trail came photos? Sorry I don't know anything about the Fort and don't plan on ever going

That deer was hit by a car, driven by a woman, it was an accident. That deer lived in a place on post that is never hunted. They had been watching the deer for years and uses cams to monitor the deer population on post. So yes, those are earlier in it's life cam photes of that same road kill buck.

Oh, that buck. Well, he said "big buck" and I don't consider that one "a big enough buck to get all worked up about because I posted it as a THP kill when it was ,in fact, a road kill".

:smash: :smash: :smash:
:moon:

Latest posts

Back