• Help Support TNDeer:

2020 Fort Campbell Season

Anyone did the online weapons registration?
If so, how long did it take?
I needed to add two guns so I sent one in a week ago. Still haven't received anything yet. I might just have to drive on post and start some stuff at the POW reg office.

medwc":24yq7zce said:
I needed to add two guns so I sent one in a week ago. Still haven't received anything yet. I might just have to drive on post and start some stuff at the POW reg office.

I just did one, I was planning on just bow hunting but I bought a new muzzleloader so I'm gonna carry it some. I'm hoping it comes back by this weekend but it looks like I shouldn't get my hopes up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ZachMarkus":1i09ztnf said:
medwc":1i09ztnf said:

I just did one, I was planning on just bow hunting but I bought a new muzzleloader so I'm gonna carry it some. I'm hoping it comes back by this weekend but it looks like I shouldn't get my hopes up.

I did one about 6 weeks ago. Submitted it on a Friday, by Wednesday the next week I still had not heard anything back. Thursday morning I went on post to check on it. It was ready for pickup at gate 4. I have never received an email or reply back from the online registration. Just have it about 4 business days and went and picked it up. Don't go to Gate 7bto get it. Those dudes out there are window lickers. I am pretty sure that's where they put all of them at just go to Gate 4

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Rakkin6":kpm5rdba said:
ZachMarkus":kpm5rdba said:
medwc":kpm5rdba said:

I did one about 6 weeks ago. Submitted it on a Friday, by Wednesday the next week I still had not heard anything back. Thursday morning I went on post to check on it. It was ready for pickup at gate 4. I have never received an email or reply back from the online registration. Just have it about 4 business days and went and picked it up. Don't go to Gate 7bto get it. Those dudes out there are window lickers. I am pretty sure that's where they put all of them at just go to Gate 4

Sorry for the spelling errors was typing while on the stair master at the gym lol

Well, I just had to do it since I was in my area 10 hot spot. Not my biggest but his rack is close to even and a nice dark brown color. Haven't taped him yet but maybe mid 130s. I am happy with it so that's what matters anyway. Just gives me alot more LBL time this year.

Attachments

• 2020 deer2.JPG
    2020 deer2.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 579
medwc":j0b16an8 said:
Well, I just had to do it since I was in my area 10 hot spot. Not my biggest but his rack is close to even and a nice dark brown color. Haven't taped him yet but maybe mid 130s. I am happy with it so that's what matters anyway. Just gives me alot more LBL time this year.

Congratulations, that was fast!

In the year of Covid, it may be a great decision. I would not be overly surprised if Covid somehow shut down hunting if something flares up.

Thanks guys, I measured him at 137 2/8s.

And for those wondering,,, I never did go to gate 4 and ask for my updated weapon registration paperwork. They finally emailed it today. So it took about 2 weeks. I don't know if that is normal but is something to consider if you go that route.
Good luck everyone, I am making plans for 2 weeks at LBL starting this weekend.

medwc":1b9k1mkf said:
Thanks guys, I measured him at 137 2/8s.

And for those wondering,,, I never did go to gate 4 and ask for my updated weapon registration paperwork. They finally emailed it today. So it took about 2 weeks. I don't know if that is normal but is something to consider if you go that route.
Good luck everyone, I am making plans for 2 weeks at LBL starting this weekend.

Congrats, really nice buck!

I sent my registration in on Monday and got it back yesterday.

Doe #1 and christened the new Accura MR Blackout.

Took the buck with the Savage 220 so next up will be the Savage 212 or the Evoke 31. Hmmm...

:smash: :smash: :smash:

Attachments

• 2020doe1.JPG
    2020doe1.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 275

Latest posts

Back