• Help Support TNDeer:

2020 Fort Campbell Season

Tn Joe":2sm6hdek said:
Rakkin6":2sm6hdek said:
Did anyone else hear about someone falling out of their treestand last night on post? If this is true I pray they are alright

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Heard he had to be life flighted
That's what I heard also but just wanted to confirm. I hope they will be alright.

ZachMarkus":2gyganew said:
My buddy got a 149 6/8" main frame 8 with a 1.5" kicker off one of his G2's.
Dang, that's a nice buck, congrats to him.

Rakkin6":2gyganew said:
Did anyone else hear about someone falling out of their treestand last night on post?
Man... it seems like it has happened to someone the last 3 or 4 years on the Fort. Hope he has a full recovery.

Who's hunting this weekend?

:smash:

I am getting out Sunday and Monday, gonna knock out some last minute fall cleaning stuff for the wifey. After this I am done for the year hopefully.

Rakkin6":1hahyqo4 said:
I am getting out Sunday and Monday, gonna knock out some last minute fall cleaning stuff for the wifey. After this I am done for the year hopefully.

Okay with the big stuff let me clarify that statement. Now that I am retired the honey do list is a daily occurrence. I think I am busier now then when I was in the Rakkasans or Group lol.

LBL is closed for the quota juvi hunt so I have got to hunt. I will search out a doe or two in 21 tomorrow. Sunday will be "straighten the garage out" day and hopefully a little more deer processing. Good luck yall...

medwc":1hjqfwpa said:
LBL is closed for the quota juvi hunt so I have got to hunt. I will search out a doe or two in 21 tomorrow. Sunday will be "straighten the garage out" day and hopefully a little more deer processing. Good luck yall...
Yeah I had my honey do list today, replace the wife's shower head and put some new kitchen sink fixtures in. Hitting up the woods tomorrow.

Just had to sneak out to area 05 this afternoon. Doe# 3 with the 220. Also found this 8 point on the walk in. Coyotes and vultures had it cleaned up pretty good.

Attachments

• doe#32020.JPG
    doe#32020.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 494
  • 05dead8.JPG
    05dead8.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 477
DntBrnDPig":174m00v5 said:
From my understanding the check ins have moved online - but is the deer cooler closed as well or can you still pay to store a deer for a few days?
The deer cooler is closed

Latest posts

Back