2020 Fort Campbell Season

medwc

I haven't gone since my last kill. I've been hitting LBL alot but still only seeing does and smaller bucks. Scouting one day I did see one 10 point that might have been high 120s/low 130s. lol, The next day there was 3 vehicles parked at the access point at 5:30am(this isn't a know/popular access point). I never talked to anyone about the spot. SMH,,, LBL is getting as bad as the Fort.

CheathamIceman

I haven't gone since my last kill. I've been hitting LBL alot but still only seeing does and smaller bucks. Scouting one day I did see one 10 point that might have been high 120s/low 130s. lol, The next day there was 3 vehicles parked at the access point at 5:30am(this isn't a know/popular access point). I never talked to anyone about the spot. SMH,,, LBL is getting as bad as the Fort.
Because tens of thousands of people are moving to TENN.

medwc

YES!!! They always find a way to close some of the best hunting times on the Fort. So it will be no biggy for me since I already tagged my button buck for the year. I'll be hitting LBL most of November(or until I kill a decent buck there which isn't looking good so far).

Important Closure Announcement!
All rear area activities will be closed 2-5 November and 9-10 November in support of Operation Clean Eagle.

It isn't many hunting days but it is 3 and then you have the youth hunt dates too.
Good luck yall(except Fulldraw). lol...:p

Rakkin6

What is operation clean eagle?
Operation Clean Eagle is when the soldiers on Fort Campbell go into the training areas. They are all over out there picking up concertina wire, barbed wire, old construction material and trash out of the training areas. It is an annual thing sometimes twice a year.

ZachMarkus

Operation Clean Eagle is when the soldiers on Fort Campbell go into the training areas. They are all over out there picking up concertina wire, barbed wire, old construction material and trash out of the training areas. It is an annual thing sometimes twice a year.
There's plenty of barbed wire in 24 they can pick up!

Keoni_Smith

My son is participating in the Fort Campbell youth hunt this weekend and was just assigned his area today. Is there anyone
YES!!! They always find a way to close some of the best hunting times on the Fort. So it will be no biggy for me since I already tagged my button buck for the year. I'll be hitting LBL most of November(or until I kill a decent buck there which isn't looking good so far).

All rear area activities will be closed 2-5 November and 9-10 November in support of Operation Clean Eagle.

It isn't many hunting days but it is 3 and then you have the youth hunt dates too.

Good Afternoon,
My name is Keoni Smith and my son is participating in the youth hunt on Fort Campbell this weekend. I was wondering if I could pick your brain a bit about area 14A? That's where he just got assigned a few minutes ago.
I guess we can't scout it out or go in there until Saturday morning.
I'm new to the area, active duty but assigned down in Nashville. I Have yet to hunt Campbell as I've been unsuccessfully bow hunting up at Fort Knox. Only because my sister lives on base there so it's a little more convenient.
Would you or anybody mind sharing a little insight about area 14A?
I greatly appreciate any knowledge you could pass along.
Thank you,
Keoni

CrossVolle

My son is participating in the Fort Campbell youth hunt this weekend and was just assigned his area today. Is there anyone

Good Afternoon,
My name is Keoni Smith and my son is participating in the youth hunt on Fort Campbell this weekend. I was wondering if I could pick your brain a bit about area 14A? That's where he just got assigned a few minutes ago.
I guess we can't scout it out or go in there until Saturday morning.
I'm new to the area, active duty but assigned down in Nashville. I Have yet to hunt Campbell as I've been unsuccessfully bow hunting up at Fort Knox. Only because my sister lives on base there so it's a little more convenient.
Would you or anybody mind sharing a little insight about area 14A?
I greatly appreciate any knowledge you could pass along.
Thank you,
Keoni
Get up against the impact area and look for hot sign. You drew a fantastic area. Best of luck.

Latest posts