2024 Draw Hunts

Antler Daddy

I only like the first 2 rifle hunts and try to hunt a different spot each year. I agree Thanksgiving is usually the least crowded. Im usually up a tree before 5am and Thanksgiving last year was the first time Ive had anyone come in on me. Not once but 2 mornings back to back. The 3rd morning he didn't show and I killed the buck coming from right where he had been setting up
Probably me….send me your stand location and I will confirm. :)

oldmanelrod

2-Step Enabled
I'm thinking about putting in for Cheatham but the 450 limit is terrifying to me. I can't imagine 450 hunters on 20,000 acres. That would be a zoo. Anyone ever hunt there have any advice? How realistic is that number of hunters?
If drive around a little you will find areas safe to hunt without other hunters. I hunt AEDC, 900 hunters, and average wise it is about the same as Cheatham and I find these safe areas and so do deer. One good thing about all the hunters is that it gets deer moving to new areas. Good hunting.

Tnshooter15

If drive around a little you will find areas safe to hunt without other hunters. I hunt AEDC, 900 hunters, and average wise it is about the same as Cheatham and I find these safe areas and so do deer. One good thing about all the hunters is that it gets deer moving to new areas. Good hunting.
I haven't hunted aedc in 25 years but I had a place that was in the middle of an escape route. I never saw another hunter but was covered up in deer. It was a guarantee that we would kill a deer.

timberjack86

The more you brag it up the harder it will be to draw. Just sayin