• Help Support TNDeer:

Bazooka Joe and Hendon Hooker

Spurhunter

Wasn't there a world class moron on here saying they'd never play a game in the NFL? As usual, Captain Imbecile, the dumbest man to ever log into TNDeer was wrong. Read em and weep Pillsbury Dipshit.
Screenshot_20240808-225608_ESPN.webp

Screenshot_20240808-225651_ESPN.webp

Hooker ran overall LB ona nice scramble and made him leave the game, Joe had a nice 40 yard TD pass..

Joe has been hyped all off-season most saying his looked way better than drake maye on the practice field.

I saw the run where Hooker trucked the guy on a run. I just saw that Hooker is in concussion protocol, and the coach is commenting that he needs to know when to slide.

I really hope that Milton can succeed.

Wasn't there a world class moron on here saying they'd never play a game in the NFL? As usual, Captain Imbecile, the dumbest man to ever log into TNDeer was wrong. Read em and weep Pillsbury Dipshit.
View attachment 238183

View attachment 238184
I may be wrong. I don't recall saying they would never play. I probably said something along the lines of they would be a complete bust or complete failure like Josh Dobbs and wind up getting shuffled from team to team. Remind me how long Josh Dobbs lasted at titans? and at Vikings? Ill wait. :)

I may be wrong. I don't recall saying they would never play. I probably said something along the lines of they would be a complete bust or complete failure like Josh Dobbs and wind up getting shuffled from team to team. Remind me how long Josh Dobbs lasted at titans? and at Vikings? Ill wait. :)
I wish both the best, but the nfl is much tougher gig that college football. Remember 99 percent of college football players will never make a 53 man roster and neither hooker or milton have made 1 yet. Hooker was not on the active roster last yr, i think he was on PUP list and nfl teams wont set their 53 man roster for a few weeks.

Smart money says hooker has a shot at a roster spot, if he clears the concussion protocol without incident. Detroit is likely to carry 3 qbs.

Milton is probably practice squad bound as brisset and maye are locks and zappe would probably be the 3rd if patriots choose to carry 3. Milton is big and strong but has lots of holes in his game. Definitely a one read flat footed giy. Players are drafted where they were for a reason usually.

Milton imo will play a lot inside the 5, if he doesn't beat out Drake outright. Hooker was said could be a Mahomes type player an injury away from getting his shot. Very similar styles.
I dont think Maye is too worried. Maye is a pretty complete package. He fell a spot due to a depleted receiver corp . But he a little josh allen in him and thats what everyone is looking for

Milton imo will play a lot inside the 5, if he doesn't beat out Drake outright. Hooker was said could be a Mahomes type player an injury away from getting his shot. Very similar styles.
I agree with the Hooker Mahommes comparison. Similar size (both smallish) and skill sets. Both run the offense and make few mistakes.

Im probably the only who will agree with the comparison. Mahommes skills set is vastly overrated in my opinion and his greatness is a product of the best coach , coordinator and tight end in the game. He is obviously good at not making the big mistake but would never confuse his skillset ,!size or sheer physical tools for allens or herberts

#1) At some point in your miserable existence act like a man and say "I was wrong" instead of changing the subject. Josh Dobbs has nothing to do with this.

2) Since you mentioned Dobbs I must tell you, he has a degree in aerospace engineering that he got while playing SEC football in college. That means he's intellectually brilliant. Considering that he is intellectually brilliant and you literally have to wear slip-ons because you are too stupid to tie your shoes, you should never be allowed to mention his name.

3) Josh Dobbs is in his 8th season in the NFL. Not many people can say that. You never played a down of football in your miserable life. And before you ask, no, we don't count tackling your pet goat.

4) Dobbs has already made 7.5 MILLION DOLLARS in his NFL career. That's 7 MILLION DOLLARS more than you've made in your life.

Back on topic, you were wrong AGAIN. Shocker. Now, do the world a favor and ESAD.

Last edited:
#1) At some point in your miserable existence act like a man and say "I was wrong" instead of changing the subject. Josh Dobbs has nothing to do with this.

2) Since you mentioned Dobbs I must tell you, he has a degree in aerospace engineering. That he got while playing SEC football in college. That means he's intellectually brilliant. Considering that he is intellectually brilliant and you literally have to wear slip-ons because you are too stupid to tie your shoes, you should never be allowed to mention his name.

3) Josh Dobbs is in his 8th season in the NFL. Not many people can say that. You never played a down of football in your miserable life. And before you ask, no, we don't count tackling your pet goat.

4) Dobbs has already made 7.5 MILLION DOLLARS in his NFL career. That's 7 MILLION DOLLARS more than you've made in your life.

4) Back on topic, you were wrong AGAIN. Shocker. Now, do the world a favor and ESAD.
I was going to say the same thing. Such a bust he has been in the league 8 years……:.::

2) Since you mentioned Dobbs I must tell you, he has a degree in aerospace engineering that he got while playing SEC football in college. That means he's intellectually brilliant. Considering that he is intellectually brilliant and you literally have to wear slip-ons because you are too stupid to tie your shoes, you should never be allowed to mention his name.

4) Back on topic, you were wrong AGAIN. Shocker. Now, do the world a favor and ESAD.
8 teams in 8 seasons. That's gotta be some kinda record. I stand corrected. LOL

PS might help if you could count to 5. And you call me stupid. LMAO

Im probably the only who will agree with the comparison. Mahommes skills set is vastly overrated in my opinion and his greatness is a product of the best coach , coordinator and tight end in the game. He is obviously good at not making the big mistake but would never confuse his skillset ,!size or sheer physical tools for allens or herberts
Reid never won the big one without Mahomes. He's just like Brady in that he has "it" when it matters. Nothing matters more for a QB in the postseason. Neither were / are the best regular season QB for most of their career but they are almost impossible to beat during nut cutting time.

Wow man, life is so much simpler with the green stripe. But, I love it when you bring the hammer!

boom smile GIF

Reid never won the big one without Mahomes. He's just like Brady in that he has "it" when it matters. Nothing matters more for a QB in the postseason. Neither were / are the best regular season QB for most of their career but they are almost impossible to beat during nut cutting time.
True, but he went to a few! Mahommes is great no doubt. But there are much more physically talented qbs in the league. Whatever wb came into the reid system was gonna excel. Heck even alex smith made deep playoff runs in that scheme. Kelce may be the best TE off all time. Spags is the best defenseive coordinator in the league and they had the best defense in league last 2 yrs.

Perspective. During the regular season last yr- mahommes had 27 tds total.

Allen had 29 passing and 15 rushing.- 44 total-

Allen had more tds in the postseason than mahommes did and and mahommes played 2 more games in the playoffs .

You cant win with that kind of production unless your defense is elite

Last edited:
I really don't care for nfl buttttt, if some good sec players are in there regardless of college team I enjoy watching them play… even if I hated the ground they walked on during college 😁
I 'twas a falcons fan a few years back and went to many of their games. I saw Shaun Alexander (sp) break an nfl record at a game and I respected that big time and decided I would just watch games to see sec players kick everyone else's butt. And in the other hand if a sec team other than the Vols are in a game I hope they get curb stomped especially in bowl games.

I really don't care for nfl buttttt, if some good sec players are in there regardless of college team I enjoy watching them play… even if I hated the ground they walked on during college 😁
I 'twas a falcons fan a few years back and went to many of their games. I saw Shaun Alexander (sp) break an nfl record at a game and I respected that big time and decided I would just watch games to see sec players kick everyone else's butt. And in the other hand if a sec team other than the Vols are in a game I hope they get curb stomped especially in bowl games.
Wow that is unlikel some (1) on here the ONLY follows NFL for former gumps but yet somehow is a self proclaimed expert on all things NFL. 🤷‍♂️
Oh well, figure he don't post here since I don't see it's post any more. ----------------
🤣🤣

Wow that is unlikel some (1) on here the ONLY follows NFL for former gumps but yet somehow is a self proclaimed expert on all things NFL. 🤷‍♂️
Oh well, figure he don't post here since I don't see it's post any more. ----------------
🤣🤣
I don't even keep up with football till the first kickoff of the season… I worked with a guy at Honda in Lincoln alabama that memorized every stat of every bama player…. It's all he knew! Rosie O'Donnell couldn't walk and chew gum.

Latest posts

Back