• Help Support TNDeer:

Bazooka Joe and Hendon Hooker

I expected you to be the weird stalker type. I'm 5-9, but I'm not the one smarting off to cbhunter. You are. And if I had to guess you are 5-6, 340. I guess you spent all that time looking at pics and trying to decipher my height. Man you are a weirdo.
Guess again LOL

I expected you to be the weird stalker type. I'm 5-9, but I'm not the one smarting off to cbhunter. You are. And if I had to guess you are 5-6, 340. I guess you spent all that time looking at pics and trying to decipher my height. Man you are a weirdo.
Dude did you just read what you typed? Weird Stalker type? Dude your the one that has been crap posting on all my threads. Following me over to other forums attempting to troll me... name calling like some kindergarten kid that likes to throw sand in the sandbox. I spent all of about 30 seconds looking at your profile to confirm what I already suspected about you and that you suffer from a Napoleon complex. So don't come at me with your size 8 shoes now deflecting and crying in the milk. The milk is spoiled and so are you. Trust me what I have said all this time. The things you have said to me on this board you would never say to my face. Mainly because you cannot reach my face. Peace out!

Dude did you just read what you typed? Weird Stalker type? Dude your the one that has been crap posting on all my threads. Following me over to other forums attempting to troll me... name calling like some kindergarten kid that likes to throw sand in the sandbox. I spent all of about 30 seconds looking at your profile to confirm what I already suspected about you and that you suffer from a Napoleon complex. So don't come at me with your size 8 shoes now deflecting and crying in the milk. The milk is spoiled and so are you. Trust me what I have said all this time. The things you have said to me on this board you would never say to my face. Mainly because you cannot reach my face. Peace out!
Anything I have said on this board I would say directly to your face and worse. Believe me when I say I would relish the opportunity.

Anything I have said on this board I would say directly to your face and worse. Believe me when I say I would relish the opportunity.
Now see that is the difference. I walk around in life trying to avoid confrontation. You on the other hand seem to relish it. Roll Tide !

Are you freaking serious? You come here SPECIFICALLY for confrontation and I give it to you, but I am no longer feeding the troll.
Now see that is the difference. I walk around in life trying to avoid confrontation. You on the other hand seem to relish it. Roll Tide !
i dont know how else to say this or how many times i need to say it !!GTFO!!! we do not care what u have to say!!!at all!!! buck fama and everyone associated with them. this is a TN forum!!! im sorry you have no friends

i dont know how else to say this or how many times i need to say it !!GTFO!!! we do not care what u have to say!!!at all!!! buck fama and everyone associated with them. this is a TN forum!!! im sorry you have no friends
Exactly the reason why so many ALABAMA fans post Here. THIS sort of arrogance and SHORT sideness.

again are you stupid or just bammer dumb!! WE DONT WANT YOU HERE!!!! DA
Man I don't know how much dumber I can dumb it down for you. I've broken out the stick figures and crayons. I've spelled it out for you in all caps. ONE MORE TIME. This is the Sports Section. A sub Section on Tn Deer. A Place for ALL SPORTS FANS. NOT just those born delusional in the state of tn or clouded by orange Kool aid.

Have a great night. Roll Tide !

Man I don't know how much dumber I can dumb it down for you. I've broken out the stick figures and crayons. I've spelled it out for you in all caps. ONE MORE TIME. This is the Sports Section. A sub Section on Tn Deer. A Place for ALL SPORTS FANS. NOT just those born delusional in the state of tn or clouded by orange Kool aid.

You sound like a kid that cussed for the first time and think it's cool with your stupid saying of stick figures and crayons. Weirdo

If I knew everyone hate me and mad fun of me daily, personally I'd stay away. But you on the other hand are as dumb as they come and enjoy it. Gotta be inbred. Creep

You sound like a kid that cussed for the first time and think it's cool with your stupid saying of stick figures and crayons. Weirdo

If I knew everyone hate me and mad fun of me daily, personally I'd stay away. But you on the other hand are as dumb as they come and enjoy it. Gotta be inbred. Creep
Honestly if you had two or three outside independent parties look at your last post and the post that you are referencing that I made about stick figures and crayons. I am willing to bet they are gonna say YOU are the kid that learned to curse for the first time and were the weirdo :)

Wow that is unlikel some (1) on here the ONLY follows NFL for former gumps but yet somehow is a self proclaimed expert on all things NFL. 🤷‍♂️
Oh well, figure he don't post here since I don't see it's post any more. ----------------
🤣🤣
You mean the General gets another stripe ?

Roll Tide

your pretty dumb!! no doubt!!!!! you said it!! a TN deer forum. TN. take your crayons and mark where interstate 65 north heads. thats the only thing good that comes fron bama!!!!! for that matter the TN RIVER didn't like alabama it turned back north first chance it got !!! GTFO!!

Dobbs has made it further in the NFL than a lot of "better" quarterbacks

IMG_5866.webp

Chris Simms explained ut best on his podcast that the college game and the nfl game is almost like 2 different sports. We are programmed to think that the qb at alma mater who is a college standout is going to go to the nfl and just continue to dominate against the greatest players in the world, coached by the best coaches at their physical primes. College stats mean little. Its all about size and skill sets. Josh allen, who has accounted for more touchdowns in the last 4 years than any qb that has ever played has accumulated over a 4 yr period in nfl history, had zero d1 offers. He had to junior college then got an offer to play at wyoming.he went from unwanted to an early first round pick. How, he was 6'5 245 and threw 85 yards at his pro and shattered the nfl combine velocity contest. Joe flacco followed the same mold at Delaware. Mariota, tebow, bennett, young all were great college players but dont posees elite physical skills to excel against the best players in the world. College success at the qb position means very little to nfl executives. Its all about measurables.

Latest posts

Back