• Help Support TNDeer:

Bazooka Joe and Hendon Hooker

Wasn't Kurt Warner working as a grocery store stockboy when he got pulled up to play for St Louis. If so you never know what might happen with Milton and Hooker.
Yes. And played for the iowa barnstormers arena team and nfl europe. He got a break when trent green, the starter was lost for the season with an injury. Green had just received a massive contract and the team was money strapped so they need a qb on the cheap. He got the opportunity and made the most of it

Wasn't Kurt Warner working as a grocery store stockboy when he got pulled up to play for St Louis. If so you never know what might happen with Milton and Hooker.
Milton was an interesting pick. They already drafted a qb at 3 overall with drake maye. They obviously belive in may and he is incredibly gifted. Size, strength , mobility etc.

Milton was a late rd project. He is certainly skilled but many thought he would go undrafted and be signed as a free agent.

He looked shaky last night snd Maye looked very polished. I think milton will be practice squad.

Honestly if you had two or three outside independent parties look at your last post and the post that you are referencing that I made about stick figures and crayons. I am willing to bet they are gonna say YOU are the kid that learned to curse for the first time and were the weirdo :)
You are so creepy. Seriously I think u get off on this. Just say you do. Admitting is the first step.

Sounds like a great opportunity to pop off at the mouth!

Someone's feeling are gonna be hurt by this news!

In 3…2…1…
He will either act like this thread never existed or lie and say he never said what he said. He has a loooong history of making stupid asss posts then lying about it later. I finally had to green stripe him. I hate a liar and I can't tolerate morons.

He will either act like this thread never existed or lie and say he never said what he said. He has a loooong history of making stupid asss posts then lying about it later. I finally had to green stripe him. I hate a liar and I can't tolerate morons.
Another Stripe for the General . Bam!

Attachments

• IMG_4291.webp
    IMG_4291.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 1
Former bama qbs are lighting it up. LOL. Hurts doesn't count. He went to OU. Tua and Bryce won't stay healthy. How could anyone pick on Dobbs? This is his 10th year in the league and guaranteed $2.5 million this year. He can't make that as an aeronautical engineer! I bet he didn't drive a Dodge Challenger in college either!

Yes, but detroit is looking to add "veteran" backup since they are poised to be a high seed in the nfc. Many people think garapollo will be 2 before season starts. Hooker ks too green and too injury prone to be the only other qb on that team
They cut a veteran to make hooker QB2. They may sign another, but hooker will still be #2 some people think Dobbs will be back in Minnesota since JJ went down to be starter or QB2 and many think Milton will be qb2 by next year.

No one knows like many of you guys wasn't expecting them to make the roster a month ago. at this moment is they all made 53 man rosters and Hooker was made QB2....... we can guess what's gonna happen all we want, but really have zero clue.

Last edited:
They cut a veteran to make hooker QB2. They may sign another, but hooker will still be #2 some people think Dobbs will be back in Minnesota since JJ went down to be starter or QB2 and many think Milton will be qb2 by next year.

No one knows like many of you guys wasn't expecting them to make the roster a month ago. at this moment is they all made 53 man rosters and Hooker was made QB2....... we can guess what's gonna happen all we want, but really have zero clue.
schefter reported that the lions are looking for veteran backup for Goff. Whereever they list him in the depth chart, if Goff went down, i think they would want a player with experience against nfl caliber defenders. But hooker is older, than most 2nd yr players.

Brissett will be gone after this yr and the reigns will be given to Maye. Milton would be just one injury away from playing.

Maye is just 21, so he is just a baby but I think he is the complete package. But there is a trend to draft rookies late as backups because they are physically peak and you can sound late rounders on rookies deals for skittles, and take virtually zero cap hit.

Latest posts

Back