• Help Support TNDeer:

Bazooka Joe and Hendon Hooker

Say what you want about Dobbs, but he was just on TV last night scoring Tds. Going on 8 years in the league and was considered a top 50 QB in the world by PFF going into the season. His making 2.4 million this year a fully guaranteed contract after making multiple Millions last year playing for the Vikings. Pretty successful career if you ask me.

Last edited:
Say what you want about Dobbs, but he was just on TV last night scoring Tds. Going on 8 years in the league and was considered a top 50 QB in the world by PFF going into the season. His making 2.4 million this year a fully guaranteed contract after making multiple Million last year playing for the Vikings. Pretty successful career if you ask me.
If he went to alabama the Sports Forum Moron would agree. The guy has an aerospace engineering degree, was an SEC QB, has been an NFL QB for 8 years, has more money than he will ever spend, has his own charitable foundation, has never been in trouble, does all kinds of good in the community and is one heck of a human being. Anybody with a brain would say that he is a complete success. But the moron hates him with every fiber of his being because he went to Tennessee. That my friends, is the definition of mental illness.

Say what you want about Dobbs, but he was just on TV last night scoring Tds. Going on 8 years in the league and was considered a top 50 QB in the world by PFF going into the season. His making 2.4 million this year a fully guaranteed contract after making multiple Millions last year playing for the Vikings. Pretty successful career if you ask me.
I was listening to 104.5 and he called in and talked to the guys since he was in town with the 49ers. I hope he makes their roster. Great kid. Seems like a genuinely nice person. The NFL game just requires so much more skill than college, its a hard jump for someone like Dobbs (not mentally, i know he is genius). You see it everyday. When less that 1 out of 100 college players ever make a 53 man roster in the nfl, you have to check every box. Dobbs just dont have the arm strength or size to be an nfl starter. You see the same thing with bryce young and tua . Yes i know tua lead the nFl in oassing yards last yr, but most of that was tyreek taking 10 yard slants to the house. Mostert and the waddle as well. Tia has never won a game when it was less that 40 degrees. In the cold and wind, he just can generate the velocity neeeded to throw outside the numbers. Mariota fell into this category as well.

The Afc goes through kc and buffalo . Those games are played in January. But Dobbs had carved out a nice career as a fill in and i hope he can continue to do so. I hate that the titans releases him.

Im afraid BO Nix and may join that same club. Luckily for him, hes playing in thin air

I was listening to 104.5 and he called in and talked to the guys since he was in town with the 49ers. I hope he makes their roster. Great kid. Seems like a genuinely nice person. The NFL game just requires so much more skill than college, its a hard jump for someone like Dobbs (not mentally, i know he is genius). You see it everyday. When less that 1 out of 100 college players ever make a 53 man roster in the nfl, you have to check every box. Dobbs just dont have the arm strength or size to be an nfl starter. You see the same thing with bryce young and tua . Yes i know tua lead the nFl in oassing yards last yr, but most of that was tyreek taking 10 yard slants to the house. Mostert and the waddle as well. Tia has never won a game when it was less that 40 degrees. In the cold and wind, he just can generate the velocity neeeded to throw outside the numbers. Mariota fell into this category as well.

The Afc goes through kc and buffalo . Those games are played in January. But Dobbs had carved out a nice career as a fill in and i hope he can continue to do so. I hate that the titans releases him.

Im afraid BO Nix and may join that same club. Luckily for him, hes playing in thin air
Tua just signed one of the largest QB contracts ever I believe, 50+ million a year and considered a legit franchise QB.

Dobbs will make the roster for a 8th year, anyone who stays on a NFL roster for the better part of a decade is one Hell of a player. is he a star? No but that's fine still very successful has made millions and a damn good person.

Last edited:
Tua just signed one of the largest QB contracts ever I believe, 50+ million a year and considered a legit franchise QB.

Dobbs will make the roster for a 8th year, anyone who stays on a NFL roster for the better part of a decade is one Hell of a player. is he a star? No but that's fine still very successful has made millions and a damn good person.
Countdown clock till there is vacancy in SF for 3rd string QB in 3,2,1

Yes he did. But alot of people wonder if the dolphins would. He is an accurate qb and has a fast squad around him. But there are a lot of questions if he has the tools to win in the wind and the cold.

And i will always root for Dobbs. Great guy. If i was a coach he would be my backup for sure.

Might want to see what that shifty Stetson did against those cowgirl before popping off at the mouth
50 cent laughing GIF

Yep..But he was able to WIN in the end. What did Shifty dobbs do? Hint. LOSE! Yall don't get so worked up. Its pre-season and these dudes are WAY down on the depth chart. Might not even stay on the team by the end of the season. dobbs especially. :)

Popping off at the mouth???? You act like I summoned you in my post.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
He claims he doesn't say anything on here he wouldn't say to your face, but I'm quite sure he wouldn't say you are "popping off at the mouth" to your face. However, if he wanted to I would pay good money to see it and even bring him a step stool to stand on.

He claims he doesn't say anything on here he wouldn't say to your face, but I'm quite sure he wouldn't say you are "popping off at the mouth" to your face. However, if he wanted to I would pay good money to see it and even bring him a step stool to stand on.
You might want to look in the mirror. What are you like 5 foot 8 ? 5 foot 9? Looks to be.

You might want to look in the mirror. What are you like 5 foot 8 ? 5 foot 9? Looks to be.
I expected you to be the weird stalker type. I'm 5-9, but I'm not the one smarting off to cbhunter. You are. And if I had to guess you are 5-6, 340. I guess you spent all that time looking at pics and trying to decipher my height. Man you are a weirdo.

Latest posts

Back