• Help Support TNDeer:

Bazooka Joe and Hendon Hooker

i knew an afc east team would take Milton. It makes sense that a team that has to play Josh Allen twice a yr would want to have a player of similar physical skill set (although obviously milton is no josh allen) to run scout team during game weeks.

i knew an afc east team would take Milton. It makes sense that a team that has to play Josh Allen twice a yr would want to have a player of similar physical skill set (although obviously milton is no josh allen) to run scout team during game weeks.
Im glad you corrected that statement. :)

Hooker had an injury but i wouldn't call him injury prone. He is a better QB than half of the starters in the NFL. Remember when he went head to head with Levis? I am fairly shocked Milton didn't get cut.
Come on man. He isn't better than 16 starters. If that were the case he would be traded for. There would be 16 teams offering a hefty trade for him.

Hooker had an injury but i wouldn't call him injury prone. He is a better QB than half of the starters in the NFL. Remember when he went head to head with Levis? I am fairly shocked Milton didn't get cut.
I think hooker could be good. I just dont know if it will happen in detroit. Goff is still young and has taken a team to a superbowl and almost took a second team to the big game. He is also a former number 1 overall pick. I think Hooker will get his chance somewhere. But i might be somewhere else unless Goff gets hurt.

I think hooker could be good. I just dont know if it will happen in detroit. Goff is still young and has taken a team to a superbowl and almost took a second team to the big game. He is also a former number 1 overall pick. I think Hooker will get his chance somewhere. But i might be somewhere else unless Goff gets hurt.
Hooker will get passed around much like his little sister Dobbs

Maybe to a lesser extent but more of the same. They are very familiar in all respects!

I like both qbs, but dont see either as nfl starters. Both wre fine and can play along time in this league and earn a ton of money. But i dont see either possessing elite tools needed for a too tier qb. In the nfl, the qb is the franchise. Chris simms esplained what teams were looking for. They arent looking for patrick mahommes- even though you have to say he is the best because he has the rings. He isnt overly athletic or big (by his own admission 6 1 and 5/8) and ncant throw it for 2 miles. He doesnt jump over people or straight arm people and he often has to throw between line men not over them. He has the best coach, the best system, the best defense /coordinator and as bad as i hate to say it, the best tight end ever (and had the best reciever till hill left)

Nfl teams are looking for these kind of guys. 6'5 or 6'6 , huge arms, long levers and big enough to run you over - these 3 are all 235 to 250. Most importantly they have elite upside and can male any throw and they look the part and that is important for selling tickets. Joe burrow could be added to this list but he also but he doesnt possess the elite elite skillset of these 3. These teams havent won it all yet, but they sell tickets and wow fans with what they can do on the field, even when they lose.

i hope we can add will levis to this list. He has the gun, release and size, we will see if his mind can catch up

Attachments

• IMG_1874.webp
    IMG_1874.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1873.webp
    IMG_1873.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1872.webp
    IMG_1872.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 1
Two most impressive pro days ever

He actually overthrew a reciever 80 yards away

And this one

Flat footed facing straight ahead threw the ball 64 yards

Lawrence threw a ball 70 yards rolling to left in his pro day but i cant find the video.

This seems interesting. Here is the official lions depth depth chart. They have actually moved Hooker to 3rd string and have left the 2nd spot open. I wonder if they means they have a veteran like Tannehill in mind to backup Goff. Jake Fromme is practice squad.

Attachments

• IMG_1876.webp
    IMG_1876.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
Yep..But he was able to WIN in the end. What did Shifty dobbs do? Hint. LOSE! Yall don't get so worked up. Its pre-season and these dudes are WAY down on the depth chart. Might not even stay on the team by the end of the season. dobbs especially. :)
You miss the guaranteed contract part? That usually makes getting cut a much less chance since they have to pay you anyway and San Fran has a history lately of qb1 going down. Dobbs isn't getting cut. Stop being so salty because a player from a team you don't like is killing it in life

He will either act like this thread never existed or lie and say he never said what he said. He has a loooong history of making stupid asss posts then lying about it later. I finally had to green stripe him. I hate a liar and I can't tolerate morons.
Nope not acting like this thread ever existed. I hate a liar too. Took my stripe away. :) Welcome back. I will work harder at earning that stripe back. Liar :)

Ahh so your a flake? Got it :)
Get used to Vols qb's in the NFL, Heupels offense is drawing attention, it doesn't hurt Heupel was runner up in heisman, and last I heard Nico is on his way as front runner, not that I'm all high mighty on the trophy, but if it brings praise to the program, bring it

Get used to Vols qb's in the NFL, Heupels offense is drawing attention, it doesn't hurt Heupel was runner up in heisman, and last I heard Nico is on his way as front runner, not that I'm all high mighty on the trophy, but if it brings praise to the program, bring it
Pretty sure we heard EXACTLY all that same jaw flapping and hype last year about milton being a front runner for the Heisman . And then what? Nothing but a bust.

Pretty sure we heard EXACTLY all that same jaw flapping and hype last year about milton being a front runner for the Heisman . And then what? Nothing but a
He did not preform as we hoped, not sure I heard any heisman talk about Milton, mostly talk about him throwing 80 yds, but everyone has stsrted looking at Nico, watch some sports shows or listen to radio sometime

Latest posts

Back