• Help Support TNDeer:

Bazooka Joe and Hendon Hooker

Where did I lie? I did green stripe you. But then I was told you were talking crap like a coward so I took it off to respond.
Pretty sure we heard EXACTLY all that same jaw flapping and hype last year about milton being a front runner for the Heisman . And then what? Nothing but a bust.
There are couple more on internet by your boy mcelroy praising the Vols, but I have better things to do

Produce some receipts since you brag on keeping them. I'll hang up and wait.

I know it never came out of my mouth
Did I say it came out of your mouth? Yall all got all delusional about Milton early season about his cannon for a arm . Vegas and Social Media was the one drumming him up about being a front runner for Heisman. But yall sure were chirping on him . Sure did not take many games for yall to back off of him and beg for some Nico time. https://www.tndeer.com/threads/joe-milton.436735/#post-5638001

Proved my point. Glad I could make you work for it

Now go work and show me where I was delusional

Good boy😉

1725660863406.gif

Proved my point. Glad I could make you work for it

Now go work and show me where I was delusional

Good boy😉

View attachment 241967
Spent all of about 30 seconds on that. You know what I even spent less time on? A google Search on where Nico is on the odds charts on Heisman Watch. The Video posted above? Guess what. Its gonna be a long season. And hes Probably not gonna get a Invite this season. WAY too much talent at the top. :)

Spent all of about 30 seconds on that. You know what I even spent less time on? A google Search on where Nico is on the odds charts on Heisman Watch. The Video posted above? Guess what. Its gonna be a long season. And hes Probably not gonna get a Invite this season. WAY too much talent at the top. :)

Attachments

• IMG_4416.webp
    IMG_4416.webp
    89.9 KB · Views: 1
Spent all of about 30 seconds on that. You know what I even spent less time on? A google Search on where Nico is on the odds charts on Heisman Watch. The Video posted above? Guess what. Its gonna be a long season. And hes Probably not gonna get an Invite this season. WAY too much talent at the top. :)
Don't underestimate this beast! NOW save this receipt in case he doesn't do well

Here is your future ammo but you will be shooting blanks

Back