• Help Support TNDeer:

CWD progression

Antler Daddy

How much longer till everybody has to debone a deer before they leave Land Between the Lakes or Ft. Campbell?

I don't think the carcass transport rule is slowing anything and is just a dang hindrance.

Attachments

• IMG_9352.webp
    IMG_9352.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 1
How much longer till everybody has to debone a deer before they leave Land Between the Lakes or Ft. Campbell?
I haven't heard of any plans regarding LBL or Ft. Campbell (yet).
My hope is some of the CWD fear-mongering will die down before it happens.

I don't think the carcass transport rule is slowing anything and is just a dang hindrance.
Let me say I know less about this than many others, but I tend to agree with you, that the carcass transport rule probably is doing more harm than good, overall.

That is the least of my worries, deboning is actually not that bad. But I do know it will lead to more wanton waste by those too lazy to take their time deboning. If it went that far that fast, it will be no time before the entire state is covered and these restrictions will be a moot point.

Transport rules are no doubt a little inconvenient for some. However, I can assure everyone that the Commission has way bigger fish to fry right now so I wouldn't look for a change to this rule any time soon.

Latest posts

Back