• Help Support TNDeer:

Dunstan Chestnut Trees

No, I no longer have any land myself, but I enjoyed reading about them. During the past few years, I've been trying to convince a nephew to plant several Dunstans on family ground to improve the habitat for deer. I typically click on the "like" button as a way of marking which posts I have read and which I haven't.

No, I no longer have any land myself, but I enjoyed reading about them. During the past few years, I've been trying to convince a nephew to plant several Dunstans on family ground to improve the habitat for deer. I typically click on the "like" button as a way of marking which posts I have read and which I haven't.
Okay I was just being curious. Work on that nephew cause I've been working with Dunstans for almost 10 years and it's a great tree. Chime in any time. Good luck if your deer hunting.

Okay I was just being curious. Work on that nephew cause I've been working with Dunstans for almost 10 years and it's a great tree. Chime in any time. Good luck if your deer hunting.
Absolutely a great tree. Got over 900 in the fridge to stratify and grow for next season. This was off of 4 trees that are 7 years old.

I plan to plant about 40-50 of them. But hopefully sell what takes

Back