• Help Support TNDeer:

Ewers Texas Injury ???

PillsburyDoughboy

Heading to the tunnel

Medical staff had a long talk with Sark. He was being ginger with his throwing hand moments before.

Does not look good !

So begins the manning era
Sorta looking like it.

Sark just carries himself as a head coach at the table at the SEC. I am so glad he has overcome all.of his personal battles in life and has risen above it.

He's gonna be a force to be recon with for sure regardless of the slap Saban took at him earlier in the season.

I know the Georgia fans will disagree. But from what i have seen, and i have watched every gsme where sn sec played a REAL time, not licking icing off cupcakes, but TX is the best team in SEC.
ZERO doubt about it.

And after yesterday, I'd go so far as to say Tennessee is #2 ahead of Georgia.

Id put Alabama #3, Georgia #4.
The wrinkle is Ole Miss... the way Kiffen schedules opponents, we won't have any idea how good or how bad they are until middle of October when they get their first test.

I know the Georgia fans will disagree. But from what i have seen, and i have watched every gsme where sn sec played a REAL time, not licking icing off cupcakes, but TX is the best team in SEC.
I agree that Texas looks great but you have to admit they haven't been tested. Let's not act like Michigan is a good team. They could barely close out butch jones yesterday

I feel the same way about the Vols. Yes they have a top 25 win that amounted to playing no one

Michigan and NC St were overrated but Going by the eye test then Texas and Tennessee look like the best in the SEC.
Ole Miss is right there at the top also.
Alabama and Georgia has to improve and I think they will.
The transfer portal has hurt Alabama's depth and they're having to play several young players. If they continue to improve they will have a very good team. It's just can they improve fast enough.

I agree that Texas looks great but you have to admit they haven't been tested. Let's not act like Michigan is a good team. They could barely close out butch jones yesterday

I feel the same way about the Vols. Yes they have a top 25 win that amounted to playing no one
Texas won by 50 points yesterday with there 2nd string qb. Michigan obviously isnt the same team they were last yr but they still are the reigning national championship with tons of harbaughs recruits and one of the biggest budgets in the country.

But i as i have said the whole time, nothing matters until these teams play each other

Texas won by 50 points yesterday with there 2nd string qb. Michigan obviously isnt the same team they were last yr but they still are the reigning national championship with tons of harbaughs recruits and one of the biggest budgets in the country.

But i as i have said the whole time, nothing matters until these teams play each other
And Tennessee won 71-0 playing 5 qbs. It's pointless in the end

Texas is good, yes

You don't even like college ball 🤣

And Tennessee won 71-0 playing 5 qbs. It's pointless in the end

Texas is good, yes

You don't even like college ball 🤣
I like all football. I just like competitive football. I definitely like nfl ball better just because of the parody and skill level. But i enjoy when good teams play each other. I dont enjoy huge schools beating up on community colleges at home

Plus nfl doesnt come on Saturday!

Michigan and NC St were overrated but Going by the eye test then Texas and Tennessee look like the best in the SEC.
Ole Miss is right there at the top also.
Alabama and Georgia has to improve and I think they will.
The transfer portal has hurt Alabama's depth and they're having to play several young players. If they continue to improve they will have a very good team. It's just can they improve fast enough.
I dont think you can overlook Georgia. But they struggled yesterday. But at the end of the day they did beat an sec school on the rd

I like all football. I just like competitive football. I definitely like nfl ball better just because of the parody and skill level. But i enjoy when good teams play each other. I dont enjoy huge schools beating up on community colleges at home

Plus nfl doesnt come on Saturday!
Out of curiosity, give us your run down of Saturdays matchup between the Vols and Oklahoma

What do you expect? Thoughts on the matchup? Will either team be eating icing?

Latest posts

Back