• Help Support TNDeer:

Freeking $80/month to watch football on HULU.

I have Direct TV and pay alot more than that. But it's a streaming service. I have mynmain residence and 3 other residence that I use it at so when I spread the math it's not terrible. Much cheaper than I'd be if I had to pay for cable at them.

ESPN coverage of the Clemson Georgia game has been horrible. These announcers have no level of professionalism to them. I've been to HS games where they are better. Bring back CBS please

If you watch sports on TV you need to pay it. And you should also have to pay the Regional Sports Fee that's on my bill. I didn't take you to raise and I shouldn't have to pay your bills. But that's what we get from liberals that think everyone else paying their way is okay.

Tell me about it!

I just signed up for a free trial of Fubo. If I were to keep it, In addition to the $80 per month, there's a fee for local team rights. So it really ends up being $1,200 per year.

If you watch sports on TV you need to pay it. And you should also have to pay the Regional Sports Fee that's on my bill. I didn't take you to raise and I shouldn't have to pay your bills. But that's what we get from liberals that think everyone else paying their way is okay.

Its too early to be that drunk Dave. It wasn't long ago that most games were available for free if you had a TV and an antenna.

Its too early to be that drunk Dave. It wasn't long ago that most games were available for free if you had a TV and an antenna.
They aren't free now are they? You think I'm drunk because I think you should pay for the games you want to watch instead of part of that fee being charged to my bill? Typical liberal democrat.

Where did you set your antenna up? In the living room or outside?
These new indoor antennas are incredible. About the size of a mouse pad, and way thinner. Cost $40. Look into them! I think mine is a mohu. I get the big 4 plus there are a ton of other channels that come over the air, I just don't watch those much.

Broadcast does become pixelated in bad weather.

They aren't free now are they? You think I'm drunk because I think you should pay for the games you want to watch instead of part of that fee being charged to my bill? Typical liberal democrat.

I don't think you or I should pay for anything we don't choose to watch, purchase, or participate in. Your original response suggested that I should have to pay for the "regional sports fee on YOUR bill". I don't think the public supplementing fees for anything is a good policy.

Can we get back to sports and stop with the name calling? The political forum is here https://www.tndeer.com/forums/political-discussion.32/

Roll Tide.

We cut the cord a year ago. I'm watching GA vs Clemson on the 4k antenna now
Same here. We cut the cord several years ago too. Now just paying for high speed Internet and get several hundred streaming stations. Also bought the mohu antenna and get about 40 stations for free after buying the antenna. I don't watch a lot of tv but mainly need Internet for work.

When they disrespected my Country, and My Flag....I exited all of them(Football, Baseball, Hockey, etc) and saved a bunch of money. Politics doesn't belong in sports and religion.

Careful with Hulu. They debited my daughter's account for over $1200.00 one time. They were totally unresponsive about it as well. Took her several weeks get it back & had to go thru bank to do it.

Cut the cord 7-8 years ago. Pay for Prime, Paramount & Friendly.

At camp I have a outside antenna that pulls in ABC, CBS sometimes NBC, Grit & several others. Have a hotspot thru Consumer Cellular that cost $15/mo, so I get everything there that I do at home too.

Latest posts

Back