• Help Support TNDeer:

FT. CAMPBELL 2014

There's cut corn in 13, piles of corn spilled all down stretches of Ghost Corp trail. Blew through a doe party goin through there yesterday. No interest to me, just passing through.

SAT 20 Sep 14 - Lake Kyle OPEN for fishing

DEER � SG/ML
00HC - 08A - 09A - 11 - 12HC - 16HC - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 42A - 42B 43A - 44A - 46 - 48 - 49 - 50
DEER � BOW
(TURKEY ARCHERY HUNTERS PLEASE SIGN IN AS DEER HUNTER AND NOTIFY ODR PERSONNEL OF SPECIES BEING HUNTED WHEN PICKING UP AREA ASSIGNMENT)
00A - 00C - 01 - 04 - 07 - 08B - 09B - 15 - 18 - AB03

if anybody gets 43a pm me u will have a doe on the ground about has soon has u sit down ..u hang around and u might tag out lol..best area i have ever seen

Looking for some advise. I am wondering if it would be a good idea to hunt a gun area or stick to bow areas? Thanks and good luck to everyone this weekend!

SMB44 said:
Looking for some advise. I am wondering if it would be a good idea to hunt a gun area or stick to bow areas? Thanks and good luck to everyone this weekend!

Most likely you'll be settling for whatever area you can get unless you're active duty. If you are, I'd be trying for the best areas which are gun.

Chupacabra Killer said:
@fulldraw said:
Well....just got 43a. :wink:

Good luck to everyone vying for a spot.

Nice...anyone who gets an area this weekend should be proud.

Dial...busy...redial...busy...20 minutes later...busy :cry:

I was just joking. I can't call until 10:30.

BONE-HEAD said:
Do I have to go to fort Campbell to register m/l or can you send it in?

If you are Military you can fill out the form(Google Fort Campbell Weapons registration form) and have your chain of command sign it unless you are O-2 or above (then no CoC is required) and email it in. At least that how it was last year. Now if you are civilian you have to go to the Visitor center IN PERSON to register your M/L. Go to the building just before you go thru gate 4...they are open until 0900PM. Once you register your weapon keep the paper and it is good year to year. Someone else on here correct me if anything I told you is incorrect.

@fulldraw said:
Chupacabra Killer said:
@fulldraw said:
Well....just got 43a. :wink:

Good luck to everyone vying for a spot.

Nice...anyone who gets an area this weekend should be proud.

Dial...busy...redial...busy...20 minutes later...busy :cry:

I was just joking. I can't call until 10:30.

I get the 930 option, but it is usually crazy trying to get in, but some how on the 3rd try it went thru. Area 11 had 14 people signed in to it when I got thru and that was at 0930ish. Good Luck at getting in...I do more reading on TNDeer than posting, but I know you hunt there a lot a kill some good really deer! I hope you get in!

Latest posts

Back