FT. CAMPBELL 2014

HuntFish714

Thanks guys will do:) sounds like im gunna be one of our 50 cal convoy security gunners :-D. Im gunna try to follow the forum while im there, looking forward to seeing more bucks from you guys and hopin to make it back for the rut ;-)

Super8

HuntFish714 said:
Thanks guys will do:) sounds like im gunna be one of our 50 cal convoy security gunners :-D. Im gunna try to follow the forum while im there, looking forward to seeing more bucks from you guys and hopin to make it back for the rut ;-)

Thanks for your service. Be safe and aim straight.

@fulldraw

Roost 1 said:
Super8 said:
HuntFish714 said:

Thanks for your service. Be safe and aim straight.

X100

Ditto!

@fulldraw

HuntFish714 said:

We'll post some gobbler pics soon. :)

Mr.Bro

Just noticed some new pics on MWR but seams to be stuck on pic #31. Wont even let me go to page #2. Anyone else with this problem or is it my PC.

@fulldraw

Mr.Bro said:
Just noticed some new pics on MWR but seams to be stuck on pic #31. Wont even let me go to page #2. Anyone else with this problem or is it my PC.

Hit the icon "view slideshow". Then you can see all the pics.

Latest posts