Glass Boat Questions

Displaced_Vol

Off subject but I'll tell you that if you ride an intertube behind one, it will rip the 2 week old wedding band off your finger and it will sink to the bottom of Tennessee river

Oh and your (ex) wife won't believe you when you get home
Seems like sometimes God goes with a less subtle "sign"…

muddyboots

Doug, there was a white Champion sitting in a parking lot in Savannah, TN Friday afternoon when I went through. I assumed it was for sale based on where it was sitting as I've seen other boats for sale there in the past. I meant to ride back by it and get a picture of it for you but of course I forgot. @muddyboots might be able to tell you if it's still there.
It's there.

West_Tn

I'd love to! I've been shopping today online and I just gravitate toward BassCats! What model is yours?
Mine is a 2017 Eyra. Great riding boat, but it is their model geared more towards speed. You would probably want the Cougar or Puma if you are only concerned about the smoothest ride. Also dont rule out the Caracal just because it only has a 225. It also has a wider deck which is a big deal to some people.

West_Tn

Been trying to get him to venture up this way and fish on the 1000 acre. Crickets so far 😂
Hard to say if its worth the trip to fish that lake 😂 You very likely might not catch a fish over 13" but there is that slim chance at a double digit.

Spurhunter

Mine is a 2017 Eyra. Great riding boat, but it is their model geared more towards speed. You would probably want the Cougar or Puma if you are only concerned about the smoothest ride. Also dont rule out the Caracal just because it only has a 225. It also has a wider deck which is a big deal to some people.
Great info!

cbhunter

Couple good steady options here. One has a 400 on it, should be fast

Attachments

• IMG_3574.jpeg
    IMG_3574.jpeg
    355.5 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts