Glass Boat Questions

infoman jr.

Two men walking around in the boat didn't cause any issues?
None that I recall, but I have a Norris Craft, so maybe my reference of "stable" is different than some. I've also fished tournaments out of a Nitro and Rangers, and I didn't remember the Bullet being worse in any aspect compared to the others. They sure are quick though.

bluball

I've fished out of the back of a Bullet 20XD and 20XRD for dozens of tournaments. I never felt that they were unstable.
Not sure if they are stable or not.But don't moat bullets have narrow front ends.Most crappie guys like it wide up front.

BigCityBubba

That one sold before I saw this post. It was either a scam or the steal of the century!
It had been on the market for 4 weeks and within a day or two of me posting it here, it sold. I think it was legit but maybe not. One way to tell if its a scam is click on the seller's profile. Allot of scams will have the same boat listed in several different cities. Also, the seller has been on facebook since 2007 and he has sold the boat and a truck using his account. He maybe an auto dealer. In the truck add, He mentions financing.

Spurhunter

It had been on the market for 4 weeks and within a day or two of me posting it here, it sold. I think it was legit but maybe not. One way to tell if its a scam is click on the seller's profile. Allot of scams will have the same boat listed in several different cities. Also, the seller has been on facebook since 2007 and he has sold the boat and a truck using his account. He maybe an auto dealer. In the truck add, He mentions financing.
Maybe legit then. Looks like an absolute steal unless I missed something.

Latest posts