• Help Support TNDeer:

Graph users

TRIGGER

I didn't want to hijack AA's post but wanted to see how you guys utilize your graphs in say 10' and under. What functions do you use (sonar,down/side imaging)? And how do you utilize that information for putting fish in the boat?

TRIGGER":1t0k1t3g said:
I didn't want to hijack AA's post but wanted to see how you guys utilize your graphs in say 10' and under. What functions do you use (sonar,down/side imaging)? And how do you utilize that information for putting fish in the boat?
Sidescan,mark and go back and fish using mapping 2d and down imaging. Have salvaged plenty of bad days crappie fishing using this method.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I second. I use SI and DI and 2d on a split screen in under 10Ft. settings are important. for the best SI image, rule of thumb is set your width to 3 times the depth range. so at 10 ft depth, I will set scan to 30 ft ish on either side for a good image. Found a tree today doing this that I'm going to crappie fish tomorrow.

TRIGGER":1mxxdj5p said:

If you have a touchscreen, you can mark a waypoint on the downscan, or sidescan. Well on a lowrance unit anyway. Not sure about hummingbird or Garmin.

Latest posts

Back