Sold/Expired House and land

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Dang, half of Tndeer have been there….ive only been able to meet up at Tractor Supply🤣
You're not in the "in club" 🤣
200.gif

Savage

Gorgeous property and you are making someone a deal!

If anyone here is interested, or if you have a buyer that is interested, Rural 1st (consumer side of Farm Credit) would finance this property with 15% down on a 30 yr fixed rate term. No escrow of taxes and insurance unless the customer wanted. Also- if the rates do go down, we can lower them for a flat fee without refinancing and a new closing.

My day job is a loan officer for them, and if anyone wanted to play with numbers, I would be happy to help. Just shoot me a message.

***Disclaimer that I am not a sponsor on here, and do not make a habit of hawking these type ads for business. If an admin has a problem with me saying this, I will gladly delete it.***

killingtime 41

Beautiful place it looks like. Crazy you said you had steady stream of lookers but no takers. How many people have that much money to drop like that. Looks well worth it I'm not knocking the place. House down the road just sold. It's an old house big and built in 1930's but was renovated years ago with 2 acres. 7 years ago it was for sale for 148,000. Just sold for 450,000. So you certainly selling for a deal.

hunter0925

Beautiful place it looks like. Crazy you said you had steady stream of lookers but no takers. How many people have that much money to drop like that. Looks well worth it I'm not knocking the place. House down the road just sold. It's an old house big and built in 1930's but was renovated years ago with 2 acres. 7 years ago it was for sale for 148,000. Just sold for 450,000. So you certainly selling for a deal.
The market is definitely crazy. Still have showings scheduled so there may be a taker any time.

Latest posts