Favorite boat

Urban_Hunter

I used to buy, flip, sell them and feel like I've had them all but the very new ones. From John boats to a 201 pro xl and everything in between. I've had two fast boats I do miss, but they certainly didn't check all the boxes. I got away from competitive fishing a long time ago and got deeper into the wma boat hunting and crappie/panfish fishing. I like something I can beach and get up in the trees and not fret over, but also I want to be able to cruise 45 mph effortlessly and get where I'm going relatively dry. I tried a Lowe Stinger, an Alumacraft Super Bandit, and a bass tracker… but none hold a stick to my overall favorite. An older x19. She runs 65 gps and still has that two stroke smell that brings it all home. Best boat I've had. What's your favorite?
IMG_8076.jpeg

IMG_8206.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7366.jpeg
    IMG_7366.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7002.jpeg
    IMG_7002.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7007.jpeg
    IMG_7007.jpeg
    253.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7022.jpeg
    IMG_7022.jpeg
    380.8 KB · Views: 4

m_allison71

2-Step Enabled
I had a 1436 with an old 15hp Johnson. I put a deck up front. Used it for everything from bass and crappie fishing to deer, duck and turkey hunting. Even did a fair amount of bow fishing out of it. That is the only boat I regret selling. I would still have it if it had electric start.

Big Pop

I'm on my third Sea Ark a 22 model RXV 186 with a 90 Suzuki. The first two were great. Quality has gone down since Covid probably but it is still a tank of a boat.

DoubleRidge

For tournament fishing the most satisfied I have ever been with a boat was a 1999 TR21 with the full pro deck. For bass fishing, speed and ride there is nothing that I would have changed about that boat...but a few years after we bought our land we needed a tractor more than a boat so I got out of the boat bussiness...but when I retire I would like to have a boat I could beach anywhere...but more for fun fishing and freezer fillin...not tournaments.

Hduke86

I have a 16' xpress with 30hp tiller and it's been GREAT. I just commented the other day while sitting out on the river catfishing. That I was surprised that after all the years of abuse and I do mean abuse. That it still doesn't leak a drop and I have hit some nasty stuff going 30ish mph. My dream/favorite boat would have to be custom built because I want a fast all welded boat. I would need to be able to bowfish off of and switch to nasty catfish and then chase bass. I would want it to be able to do all those things great. Also it needs to be 20'-22' long so I could have at least 5-6 people on it. I know I know I'm dreaming or the price would be astronomical to have built to my specs

mike243

I love my 18' tracker pontoon with a 50 merc, not into speed whatsoever, can't catch fish if your going fast lol 21 mph on a good day

Last edited: