2024-2025 Hunting and Trapping Proposals

trkhunter

Who exactly is "y'all" and "us"? And it's pretty easy to read how the forum works. It's right up top on the menu. Don't like what someone post? Simple solution, click ignore and it shows up as a green stripe whenever they post. How in the hail someone can spin a hunting season proposal thread into a military ranking post is beyond me. However, I'll give you a attaboy for making the dumbest post I've seen in a while. And btw, I smell a 🐀
have you not put the rat on ignore like a first grader would do???

Planking

I'm wondering how they can possibly enforce poachers if they can't go on private property without getting a warrant. Or do they not need one if probable cause is suspected. Think of it like this. Police or FBI can come to your house but can't enter without a warrant or permission. Well in order to get to the house don't they have to be on private property. But TWRA can't even come on your property without a warrant.i might be totally wrong if i am forgive my ignorance.
They can't do much about them in the street either. That's why we have hundreds of road hunters at night now. We never use to have that problem. There are so many scum bag "hunters" in my county now no way in hades will i ever say that i am one. I'm a trapper and a fisherman. I'm out on hunting it is a road hunting mess around here.

Latest posts