How far has TV brought TN baseball?

Forvols

And getting millions of dollars in stadium addition and upgrades during off season this year. 100million, for baseball -- all my years as a VOLS fan never thought I would see that for baseball.

The coach's success also has everything to do with Tennessee initiating a massive upgrade and expansion of its baseball facilities. The school is in the midst of a nearly $100 million renovation for Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

PalsPal

And getting millions of dollars in stadium addition and upgrades during off season this year. 100million, for baseball -- all my years as a VOLS fan never thought I would see that for baseball.

The coach's success also has everything to do with Tennessee initiating a massive upgrade and expansion of its baseball facilities. The school is in the midst of a nearly $100 million renovation for Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

That's a great article.

swampbadger

That's a great article.
Miss state bulldog here. Congrats on your title. SEC has been passing it around well these last 5 seasons.

Your stadium and KYs stadiums definitely need an overhaul to keep up with the rest of the SEC.

I watched a few of your games this year and noticed that TN stadium is small and sets up for some easy homers. Good luck with the renovations.

Oh another thing to look for… Miss state did a trophy tour where they travelled the whole state allowing fans to show up and get pictures with the trophy. It's now locked in a glass case and I thought it was really cool to be able to show up and get a family picture with our first national trophy.

Hopefully TN does the same thing and gives fans a chance to celebrate. I'd be on the lookout to see if they go on a trophy tour here in the upcoming weeks. Cheers.

swampbadger

Miss state bulldog here. Congrats on your title. SEC has been passing it around well these last 5 seasons.

Your stadium and KYs stadiums definitely need an overhaul to keep up with the rest of the SEC.

I watched a few of your games this year and noticed that TN stadium is small and sets up for some easy homers. Good luck with the renovations.

Oh another thing to look for… Miss state did a trophy tour where they travelled the whole state allowing fans to show up and get pictures with the trophy. It's now locked in a glass case and I thought it was really cool to be able to show up and get a family picture with our first national trophy.

Hopefully TN does the same thing and gives fans a chance to celebrate. I'd be on the lookout to see if they go on a trophy tour here in the upcoming weeks. Cheers.

Gravey

He's definitely turned it around. Vols have always been middle of the road or worse other than the years when Todd Helton was around.

@swampbadger I saw a comparison of the fields prior to the CWS and UT's is about 15' shorter in every direction so yes smaller but not a big difference. Would be interesting to compare all SEC fields to see the differences.

PillsburyDoughboy

All I can say is I hear congratulations is in order. I feel really sad though for the rats and mice that were vacated from their homes in the single trophy case that existed to make room for the trophy though. Sucks to be them. :)

trkhunter

All I can say is I hear congratulations is in order. I feel really sad though for the rats and mice that were vacated from their homes in the single trophy case that existed to make room for the trophy though. Sucks to be them. :)
how many baseball championships has bama won!!!! iv told you before and ill say it again!! GTFO!!

Spurhunter

Might be a excellent opportunity for me to point out that I am NOT the one calling people classless OR assholes . Just saying :)

Have a great night and a fantastic tomorrow
No, because you are too big a wussbag to say anything directly. You hide behind your keyboard and anonymity and make passive aggressive insults like the weak, spineless, scumbag maggot that you are, then when you get called out you act innocent and play it off with smilies and well wishes. GTFOH and take your passive aggressive horseshit with you.

PillsburyDoughboy

No, because you are too big a wussbag to say anything directly. You hide behind your keyboard and anonymity and make passive aggressive insults like the weak, spineless, scumbag maggot that you are, then when you get called out you act innocent and play it off with smilies and well wishes. GTFOH and take your passive aggressive horseshit with you.
happy star wars GIF

Latest posts