• Help Support TNDeer:

If I don't change my mind...........

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
and the weather holds and nothing rips, tears or breaks between now and then......

I'm gonna go catfishing this weekend. :D
I haven't gone out specificially targeting catfish for a long time.
In fact other than fishing with rsimms I can only think of twice I have done it in the last 20 years.

Should be a pretty good time of the year to try it and I am kinda excited. :D
Since I haven't done it in so long and don't know where really to go I will probably be fishing under a float along some riprap somewhere.

If you make your way far enough eastwards you could come chase the big cats here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have no doubt you could put me on them. LOL
I figure as far East as I will make it will be KY lake though. :D

There wearing the catfish out at the the cut through to Kentucky lake and Barkley lake.Using a float and chicken breast about 2 to 3 foot deep

RUGER":39imern4 said:
and the weather holds and nothing rips, tears or breaks between now and then......

I'm gonna go catfishing this weekend. :D
I haven't gone out specificially targeting catfish for a long time.
In fact other than fishing with rsimms I can only think of twice I have done it in the last 20 years.

Should be a pretty good time of the year to try it and I am kinda excited. :D
Since I haven't done it in so long and don't know where really to go I will probably be fishing under a float along some riprap somewhere.

They were catching them in the rocks at jville steam(less) plant. But I was told they have slowed way down. Last weekend, I did watch a guy catch 3 in about 15-20 minutes time under the bridge next to the one of the piers at jville

cbhunter":h0xmmsjt said:
They were catching them in the rocks at jville steam(less) plant. But I was told they have slowed way down. Last weekend, I did watch a guy catch 3 in about 15-20 minutes time under the bridge next to the one of the piers at jville

I'm thinking about going to Danville.

RUGER":7g61z9f0 said:
cbhunter":7g61z9f0 said:

I'm thinking about going to Danville.

Probably as good of a bet as any

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsimms":2n15bzb6 said:
Going after blues or channel cats?
Well I was going after whatever was there but I got a real good report yesterday so im going bream fishing Saturday lol

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

RUGER":1gjkhslw said:
rsimms":1gjkhslw said:
Going after blues or channel cats?
Well I was going after whatever was there but I got a real good report yesterday so im going bream fishing Saturday lol

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Cop out! Get out of your box. Expand your horizons. Remember - "If it's got scales, it's bait!" :poke:

I ask (about blues vs channels) because where and how you fish would likely differ greatly for one or the other.

But go have fun catching bait. :D

I'm with you Ruger. There's not a fish that swims I'd rather eat than a fillet size bream. I'm sure I'm in the minority in the south but I wouldn't give you $5 for a dump truck load of catfish.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Spurhunter":d6hy12z4 said:
I'm with you Ruger. There's not a fish that swims I'd rather eat than a fillet size bream. I'm sure I'm in the minority in the south but I wouldn't give you $5 for a dump truck load of catfish.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yeah i dont eat cats from this part of the lake, especially willow cats. blue cats from saltillo are good eating.

Latest posts

Back