• Help Support TNDeer:

It's Time

Spurhunter

We have this many days until IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!

Screenshot_20240731-072946_DuckDuckGo.webp

IMG_2489.webp

I just came on here to start a countdown thread. I'm ready to get the season started. Fall camp starts today in Title Town! RTR!

Knoxville? I think Tennessee won the last National Championship in major college sports.
Just a reminder since this was started as a FOOTBALL THREAD ,,(and probably gonna have to remind all the vol fans the rest of the season) vols have not been relevant in FOOTBALL in 25 years . Last season yall would not even made the playoffs in a 12 game format. Even most of the Power rankings have the vols OUT of the playoffs in a 12 game format. So better get some of those next season chants ready.

Roll Tide

Just a reminder since this was started as a FOOTBALL THREAD ,,(and probably gonna have to remind all the vol fans the rest of the season) vols have not been relevant in FOOTBALL in 25 years . Last season yall would not even made the playoffs in a 12 game format. Even most of the Power rankings have the vols OUT of the playoffs in a 12 game format. So better get some of those next season chants ready.

Roll Tide
This year will be more like '22' the year we beat you and for some stupid reason ended up 6th, that year we would be in play-offs, I think our qb will be speacial, our starting LB is back, the D coordinator has said we will have the best D line in the country and we are deep for the first time in a while, the only thing thats a question is our secondary, but coaches have said we are deeper there than ever, with the best talent, just not experienced, we all know in the SEC its the D line, we have 10 that can all play and have 5 more that are 4-5 stars for next recruiting round, so yeah I think Knoxville is more positive about this year than we have been in a while. Also you must have missed the Sports guru I think its Jason something just yesterday saying with out a doubt Tennessee is going to be the new bad dog on the block

This year will be more like '22' the year we beat you and for some stupid reason ended up 6th, that year we would be in play-offs, I think our qb will be speacial, our starting LB is back, the D coordinator has said we will have the best D line in the country and we are deep for the first time in a while, the only thing thats a question is our secondary, but coaches have said we are deeper there than ever, with the best talent, just not experienced, we all know in the SEC its the D line, we have 10 that can all play and have 5 more that are 4-5 stars for next recruiting round, so yeah I think Knoxville is more positive about this year than we have been in a while. Also you must have missed the Sports guru I think its Jason something just yesterday saying with out a doubt Tennessee is going to be the new bad dog on the block
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

Roll Tide
Really????

Attachments

• IMG_0295.webp
    IMG_0295.webp
    54.9 KB · Views: 3

Roll Tide

Attachments

• IMG_0296.webp
    IMG_0296.webp
    81.8 KB · Views: 2
Back