• Help Support TNDeer:

Lake Lice

Spurhunter

Apparently some of them are starting their holiday weekends early. Yesterday I pulled my boat out and there are some fishermen hanging around the fish cleaning station at the ramp talking. It's 50 yards from the water. Two douche canoes in a new ski boat are idling around the no wake zone blaring music so loud we could barely hear each other. Turns out they were waiting on douche canoe #3. I'm guessing it was a $100k boat and I saw the trailer in the parking lot hooked to a brand new top of the line crew cab 4wd 3/4 ton Dodge. These DCs appeared to be in their mid 20s. I was wondering how they afford all that and it occurred to me that they are probably all married to each other in some kind of ghey poly insanity. I just wonder where someone gets that kind of need for attention. One of my fishing buds says their mamas didn't hug them when they were kids. As someone that never felt the need to try and impress anyone I don't get the "look at me! look at me! everybody look at me!" lake lice mentality. I'm glad I get to fish on weekdays and have minimal exposure to these DCs. I will admit I enjoy watching them try to back a trailer down the ramp and load a boat. Comedy at its finest! 😅

I'd love to have a $100k boat and a brand new $110k dodge to pull it around. I love loud music. I love to water ski.
But the two don't mix. It's a rough weekend to go fishing. It's a water party weekend.

But alas instead of douche canoe they call me broke canoe. Hell I ain't even got a canoe!! 😂😂😂

I'd love to have a $100k boat and a brand new $110k dodge to pull it around. I love loud music. I love to water ski.
But the two don't mix. It's a rough weekend to go fishing. It's a water party weekend.

But alas instead of douche canoe they call me broke canoe. Hell I ain't even got a canoe!! 😂😂😂
I'd love to have a $100k bass boat and $110k truck to pull it, but if I had one I'd be off enjoying the peace and quiet in it. Not idling around the no wake zone blaring music hoping to impress someone. I'd rather be broke canoe than drowning in debt canoe! 😅

I'd love to have a $100k bass boat and $110k truck to pull it, but if I had one I'd be off enjoying the peace and quiet in it. Not idling around the no wake zone blaring music hoping to impress someone. I'd rather be broke canoe than drowning in debt canoe! 😅
Ageee. I would never borrow a penny to purchase a boat. Awful investment already (i have 2 by the way lol) no way id make it worse by throwing interest at it

I have a new boat and in the process of adding forward facing sonar- however, no amount of money would
Put me near a lake before Wednesday morning!
Being a fishing guide, I kinda have to take people on holiday weekends.
But, like megalomaniac, I'll start at 5:30 AM and be off the water at 10 AM just before the majority of the crazies hit the lake.

If I had a 100k boat, it wouldn't be one of those wake boats. It would be the nicest ranger available. But will settle for my xpress and electronics. One day I will have a radio

If I had a 100k boat, it wouldn't be one of those wake boats. It would be the nicest ranger available. But will settle for my xpress and electronics. One day I will have a radio
My Xpress is a dual console. The passenger console has a nice stereo/cd player mounted inside. I never turned it on for the first couple years, then I decided that console took up way too much room. I took it out and put it in the spare bedroom. When I get ready to sell the boat I'll reinstall it.

I know I am going to get roasted for this but the worst people I deal with on the lake are bass boats. It's not even close. 80 MPH close pass when I am in my 14 ft Jon. Stopping and fishing between the buoys then throw their hands up when you pass them by in the river channel.

And people by 100k bass boat then dump another 50k in them in gadgets.

Last edited:
Apparently some of them are starting their holiday weekends early. Yesterday I pulled my boat out and there are some fishermen hanging around the fish cleaning station at the ramp talking. It's 50 yards from the water. Two douche canoes in a new ski boat are idling around the no wake zone blaring music so loud we could barely hear each other. Turns out they were waiting on douche canoe #3. I'm guessing it was a $100k boat and I saw the trailer in the parking lot hooked to a brand new top of the line crew cab 4wd 3/4 ton Dodge. These DCs appeared to be in their mid 20s. I was wondering how they afford all that and it occurred to me that they are probably all married to each other in some kind of ghey poly insanity. I just wonder where someone gets that kind of need for attention. One of my fishing buds says their mamas didn't hug them when they were kids. As someone that never felt the need to try and impress anyone I don't get the "look at me! look at me! everybody look at me!" lake lice mentality. I'm glad I get to fish on weekdays and have minimal exposure to these DCs. I will admit I enjoy watching them try to back a trailer down the ramp and load a boat. Comedy at its finest! 😅
Not to be confused with big city ash holes from out of state. That's how they roll. They now have moved here. Brought all big city big money BS. Rude as they can possibly be at the boat ramp. Complete disregard for anyone as if they own the place. But yet again that's how they grew up. I've clashed with them several times. It's gotten so bad I dread taking my boat out on the weekends. These are the type that buy F-350's. Don't tow anything of any weight. Put big tires on the truck jack it up and never go off road. Put a confederate flag sticker in the window. And or a Go Brandon sticker on the back window. Listen to todays garbage country music. With a 1000 watt amp and big speakers. And own a Carhartt jacket. Even if they live in South FL where it never gets cold. Oh and can't forget the skoal can in the back pocket. Pouches no doubt. They call themselves country boys. Now over the past couple years they've moved in on us. Hooray

Latest posts

Back