• Help Support TNDeer:

Lighted nocks

The number of tags I punch in any given hunt is directly proportional to the exit strategy!
Yep. And if I take the trailer with me this year, I'll pull the pin, tilt the trailer and drag them up on it instead of trying to load them in the truck bed. I'm actually looking forward to that plan. Will be even better if I find the right 4 wheeler condition, price and distance wise to be able to do it without taking the truck back to the fields.

Yep. And if I take the trailer with me this year, I'll pull the pin, tilt the trailer and drag them up on it instead of trying to load them in the truck bed. I'm actually looking forward to that plan. Will be even better if I find the right 4 wheeler condition, price and distance wise to be able to do it without taking the truck back to the fields.
One word of caution ...DUST!
I learned the hard way that a deer will be totally white after riding down a dusty road on a hitch haul or a trailer unless you wrap it in a tarp.
I lay the open tarp on the hitch haul, lay deer on it, and flap tarp over top tied down with bungies and ratchet strap

Latest posts

Back