• Help Support TNDeer:

Food Plots Love it when a plan comes together…..

redblood

Good solid rain yesterday afternoon, a shower last night and today a true gully washer. Took this pic on way home dove shoot. It rained for 3 hours after that pic was taken. That was about 10 miles north of my farms but we got just as much. All plots are done .

Attachments

• IMG_1881.webp
    IMG_1881.webp
    62.2 KB · Views: 1
Yep, much needed. No gully washers here, glad we didn't get heavy flooding rain, would have caused erosion issues in the plot I put in on Saturday. Really thankful that we got the slow soaking rain that we did get yesterday. Chances of rain again Wednesday and Thursday, so timing was good here.

Yep, much needed. No gully washers here, glad we didn't get heavy flooding rain, would have caused erosion issues in the plot I put in on Saturday. Really thankful that we got the slow soaking rain that we did get yesterday. Chances of rain again Wednesday and Thursday, so timing was good here.
Models have taken out the mid-week rain for West TN. Now only in East TN. No rain in models for West TN as far out as the models go (15 days).

Models have taken out the mid-week rain for West TN. Now only in East TN. No rain in models for West TN as far out as the models go (15 days).
Yeah, hard to ever trust the forecasters/forecasts. Looked at my forecasts this morning, accuweather still had rain for mid week, Wed and Thu, here. Weather channel has a 24 percent chance of precip Wed thru Fri. We will see. May have to wash my truck and water the garden again.🤪

We got .67in a little further north than you, .75in for the weekend. Should be enough to start the plots we planted, but we certainly got nowhere close to the 4 inches that fell just 15 to 20 miles away from me.

I'm still banking on the 2nd rain event late Thurs/Fri, and plan to plant the remaining plots Wed unless the rain chances dissipate.

Latest posts

Back