• Help Support TNDeer:

Miss Terry The Guest Picker On Game Day

Some of these posts have been going over the line and it's not just 1 person. Back in the day, a warning would have been given and if not toned down, accounts would have been locked. Simple as that. That's what needs to happen again. Good natured ribbing is fine. Name calling and all that garbage isn't.

Some of these posts have been going over the line and it's not just 1 person. Back in the day, a warning would have been given and if not toned down, accounts would have been locked. Simple as that. That's what needs to happen again. Good natured ribbing is fine. Name calling and all that garbage isn't.

100% agree. This place is supposed to be fun.

I'm not a big fan of trolls either but we have a few on here and they don't all wear crimson.
IMHO several posters on here take things to far. Several threads on here I just skip over.
One of the things that make college football special is the rivalries and passionate fans. I like the good natured jabs but I always try and be respectful to others. I also realize this is the internet and everyone isn't respectful.

I've always said I will never say anything to your face that I wouldn't say at a campfire. However, in the last two weeks a certain member has been stalking me to the point that I've had to push back a little bit. I'm going to refrain from that behavior and go back to just posting my stuff. However, I want to make it clear that I AM NOT GOING AWAY.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241004_202849_Facebook.webp
    Screenshot_20241004_202849_Facebook.webp
    100.7 KB · Views: 1
Let me leave this right here. Just for fun.
I'm going to try and help you out just one last time then I'm done.

Nobody on this thread, and I do mean nobody, except for you of course, cares about Mrs Terry or how many games she picked correctly. Posting stuff like this just makes people like you even less and want you gone even more. It adds nothing to the forum as it isn't even relevant to Alabama or their team. It just makes your obsession all the more weird.

I agree people take it too far on here from time to time regarding you, but I also totally see that you bring it upon yourself more times than not. Do yourself a favor and pay attention to how the other Bama fans on here interact…then try to be a lot more like them and a lot less like the troll you always portray.

I'm going to try and help you out just one last time then I'm done.

Nobody on this thread, and I do mean nobody, except for you of course, cares about Mrs Terry or how many games she picked correctly. Posting stuff like this just makes people like you even less and want you gone even more. It adds nothing to the forum as it isn't even relevant to Alabama or their team. It just makes your obsession all the more weird.

I agree people take it too far on here from time to time regarding you, but I also totally see that you bring it upon yourself more times than not. Do yourself a favor and pay attention to how the other Bama fans on here interact…then try to be a lot more like them and a lot less like the troll you always portray.
Allow me to reotrt.

It's not about content but about attitude. You state and I quote. Nobody, except for me of course, cares for Miss Terry's or how many games she's picked correctly. Clearly there are people that care.clearly there are more people on this board that care other than me. Content V Attitude.? Brings us back to somehow this is a TN board somehow and this is the vols section.? I like to think it's about content.

Allow me to reotrt.

It's not about content but about attitude. You state and I quote. Nobody, except for me of course, cares for Miss Terry's or how many games she's picked correctly. Clearly there are people that care.clearly there are more people on this board that care other than me. Content V Attitude.? Brings us back to somehow this is a TN board somehow and this is the vols section.? I like to think it's about content.
Dude, literally no one other than you cares. Not even the other Bama fans. You're the only one with an unhealthy obsession with all things ALABAMA.

Also, this is literally a TN board. It's the website's name for crying out loud! If you want to feel love instead of hate maybe try an Alabama sports website or even AL Deer.

Back