Monday night football COLLEGE edition

PillsburyDoughboy

BC vs FSU

Current state 3rd quarter

Attachments

• 20240902_204346.webp
    20240902_204346.webp
    112 KB · Views: 1
Norvell IF he loses this game COULD possibly do some of that vols fuzzy checkerboard math to make a 12 game playoff spot if he wins out the rest of the season. IF HE WINS OUT THE REST OF TGE SEASON.

Maybe he can hold out hope for Lane Kiffin to bail him out like team orange was hoping for not so long ago :)

You are an idiot
Well FACTS are IF NORVELL LOSES THIS GAME he WILL have to win out and SOME idiot .(not me) will come up with some fuzzy checkerboard math with some teams losing and some teams winning for a path for them to get in.
Careful when u shake then idiot tree. There are lots of recipes to identify them

Well FACTS are IF NORVELL LOSES THIS GAME he WILL have to win out and SOME idiot .(not me) will come up with some fuzzy checkerboard math with some teams losing and some teams winning for a path for them to get in.
Careful when u shake then idiot tree. There are lots of recipes to identify them

We don't know how this year will shake out, because the conference champions get in regardless. You could have a 3 loss team make it to the championship and Cinderella themselves in.

Byes and home field advantage huge, but outside of that, someone is going to have win a conference championship and then 3-4 games to win it against top competition.

I think we may see a situation where the team that is healthiest and deepest wins… regardless of 1st string talent.

Norvell IF he loses this game COULD possibly do some of that vols fuzzy checkerboard math to make a 12 game playoff spot if he wins out the rest of the season. IF HE WINS OUT THE REST OF TGE SEASON.

Maybe he can hold out hope for Lane Kiffin to bail him out like team orange was hoping for not so long ago :)
I would bet my life savings on my 6yo beating you in an IQ test

Win out?!?! Let's start with WIN ONE!!! I've been through some crappy seasons as a Noles fan but this one feels way different. This team may not win 4 games. Remember me telling you after the GT loss that I think it may be worse than it appears on the surface??

Win out?!?! Let's start with WIN ONE!!! I've been through some crappy seasons as a Noles fan but this one feels way different. This team may not win 4 games. Remember me telling you after the GT loss that I think it may be worse than it appears on the surface??
Yep

Latest posts

Back