NCAA CWS 2024

Jbird22

Fl St is a very good team, but I just don't see them beating us twice. I think we take care of business today, and I hope Burke has a monster game.
Noles will have to play lights out and get some breaks to win 2 of 2 vs the Vols. I still think it comes down to pitching depth and the Vols definitely have the edge in that department. With that said, it's playoff baseball and anything can happen so GO NOLES!!

Gravey

My in-laws are taking my son (12 yo) tomorrow through Sunday. My son is FIRED up.
Color me jealous! Got a buddy that goes to the championship series every year with his brother-in-law.
Gators laid a whuppin on the Cats today.
Didnt see anything but the score and was a little shocked. Gators are playing well but thought Kentucky might get them. Not the first time I've been wrong.

Hoping the Vols get it done today. Turned it on in the bottom of the 1st and pleasantly surprised to see them up 3-0 but a long way to go.

Jbird22

The numbers don't lie..
1-4 hitters for both teams:
TN - 8/18..5 RBI..6 Runs
FSU - 4/16..0 RBI..0 Runs

Good rebound season for the Noles ending up in the final 4 after only winning 23 games last year. Hopefully the upward trend continues next season.

With the Noles out, I'm all in with GBO!!!

Displaced_Vol

When a bad overthrow bounces right back to you and you end up throwing a guy out by 3 steps, it might be your day..lol..Vols started this game just like they needed to.
Vols got some very fortunate bounces and small things fell their way in today's game.
Don't get me wrong they definitely played well enough to win it but every time FSU tried to make a run at it we'd find a key play. Curley throwing west(?) from 3rd out at home was another one.

Latest posts