NCAA CWS 2024

Jbird22

Curley throwing west(?) from 3rd out at home was another one.
Yeah that was bottom of 3rd when Noles had runners on 2nd and 3rd with no outs. West got thrown out at home on a fielder's choice by 2 hole hitter Smith. Tibbs (3 hole hitter, ACC player of the year) grounded into an inning-ending double play after that. That was an instant momentum killer.

Fast Learner

Noles will have to play lights out and get some breaks to win 2 of 2 vs the Vols. I still think it comes down to pitching depth and the Vols definitely have the edge in that department. With that said, it's playoff baseball and anything can happen so GO NOLES!!
Haha

Trey13

Pitching let UF down tonight. When we lost two starters early in the year and a middle reliever that hurt. Hate seeing them not in the finals but honestly I didn't think we would make it out of the supers. Heck wasn't even gonna get a playoff bid

Fast Learner

At this point in World Series being in winners bracket means more than anything else. Florida state really didn't even resemble the same team as last Friday. I was super happy to send link Jarrett home as he was mouthing off when his notre dame team beat Tn in 2022. I guess be careful what you wish for!

Fast Learner

Care to explain what's funny?
No I don't care at all. Your coach was arrogant a$$ when he beat Tn in 2022. And for anyone to think the better team didn't win today is delusional. He got pretty much what he deserved. Sorry for loss but what goes around come around!

Jbird22

No I don't care at all. Your coach was arrogant a$$ when he beat Tn in 2022. And for anyone to think the better team didn't win today is delusional. He got pretty much what he deserved. Sorry for loss but what goes around come around!
For someone who didn't care to, you sure didn't mind explaining..lol

There is NO DOUBT the better team won today. Where did I say otherwise??

What Jarrett said in a Notre Dame jersey is of no concern to me. I haven't heard anything said by the drama-stirring media during either game so must've not been that big of a deal. Tony V doesn't lack in the confidence/arrogance department either but I like that in a coach so it doesn't bother me.

Your team won and my team lost. No need to be sorry for the loss, even though I know it was sarcasm. I still hope the Vols crush whichever team they end up playing.

Jbird22

A&M pitching has been legit in CWS. I would have lost a lot of money if you asked me if they would have held FL to just 4 hits, after FL hanging 15 runs on UK earlier. CWS Championship shaping up to be a good one, with a first time Champ regardless of who wins.
I just don't think A&M has the offensive firepower to hang with the Vols. I believe this is the year that Tony V gets it done in Omaha.

Fast Learner

I just don't think A&M has the offensive firepower to hang with the Vols. I believe this is the year that Tony V gets it done in Omaha.
I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just not a fan of Jarrett but I'll say it was a good run by FSU. They were an impressive team with a lot of pop in the lineup.
Sorry if I came across the wrong way.

cbhunter

A&M pitching has been legit in CWS. I would have lost a lot of money if you asked me if they would have held FL to just 4 hits, after FL hanging 15 runs on UK earlier. CWS Championship shaping up to be a good one, with a first time Champ regardless of who wins.
I made this same comment several days ago. I don't k ow much about aTm but I did see two of there pitchers briefly that was scary good. They can make that ball dance all while throwing 95+ consistently. Don't recall their names but it was a sight to see

wayne

For someone who didn't care to, you sure didn't mind explaining..lol

There is NO DOUBT the better team won today. Where did I say otherwise??

What Jarrett said in a Notre Dame jersey is of no concern to me. I haven't heard anything said by the drama-stirring media during either game so must've not been that big of a deal. Tony V doesn't lack in the confidence/arrogance department either but I like that in a coach so it doesn't bother me.

Your team won and my team lost. No need to be sorry for the loss, even though I know it was sarcasm. I still hope the Vols crush whichever team they end up playing.
I've never heard Tony V say anything arrogant or cocky, or disparage another team or their coach. I have seen him defend his own players against media and umpires when it was necessary and be called a hot-head and crybaby for doing so.