NCAA CWS 2024

PalsPal

This is cool!

Screenshot_20240617_080318.jpg

Gravey

Just to get people crying, the one that replaced him has 2 kids that attend UT apparently. From Portland, TN and played baseball at Maryville College. Not sure how he was able to ump these games.
Yeah that's a conflict for sure. My dad refereed college basketball and was in the OVC a couple of years. He couldn't do games for MTSU (his alma mater) or Tennessee Tech (where my brother and I went).

PalsPal

A&M finished off Kentucky 5-1 last night. Today's elimination games are FSU vs UNC and Kentucky vs Florida. UT gets the FSU / UNC winner tomorrow

Chatter that there could be weather issues the next couple of days.

My hope is that we don't have too many delays that might somehow benefit any of our opponents as far as being able to use a pitcher they might not have been able to if the games are played as scheduled.

Spurhunter

I think playing NC may have been better for VOLS. FLST to me are like a sleeper team, way better in the field than on paper. VOLS will need to score early and hopefully often.
Agree. I was pulling for NC. The positive is that beating Tennessee twice in a row will be difficult for anyone, but we need a win today!

Latest posts