• Help Support TNDeer:

Ole Miss v KY

Allow me to retort my own post. I need auburn and Freeze to take a HUGE L here and ALABAMA to take a huge W today. I'll just brush off the Ole Miss prediction.

@Trey13
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC
You was a coward like always by not giving me ur thoughts on the game in my thread. U should know since u follow me. Creep

ÀND in other news . Private Plane spotted headed to Miami from Oxford . You heard it here first.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1727666560598.webp
    FB_IMG_1727666560598.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 1
I mean every bit of disrespect to the vol fan base.

The vol fan base has been begging practically been whining for a 12 team format for a NC shot.in the dark and now u have it. You now act giddy like u have a team that has a legit shot (remains to be seen) at a top 4 and you are going to have all these teams that could potentially knock u right off there at anytime.

I so look forward to the rest of this season for 1000 reasons . But mainly two. To see the vols lose and the ALABAMA Crimson Tide win! Roll Tide
I mean this with all sincerity. You need help.

He has a mental illness. I got busy and I don't think I came on TNDeer for 3 or 4 days. When I return I see he's been calling me out, anonymously of course, because he's a coward.
Don't sell yourself SHORT! I am sure you knew that ALABAMA win was going to sting and you could not STAND UP to the heat !

Latest posts

Back