• Help Support TNDeer:

Prices going up?

Not sure I agree with the "species specific" license because, for example, who wants to buy a bear license just in case they were to happen across one during archery season. I would assume all species and all methods would be included in the sportsman's license which is what I get every year any way, but how long will it be before they change that? Should have bought the lifetime when it was first available. Now I'm closer to 65 than I would save much on it…

This is great! The funding for our wildlife agency isn't going to fall out of the sky! I'm all for paying more in license fees so our wonderful and totally competent wildlife resources agency can continue to misappropriate further funds and pad the pockets of the select few in the buddy-buddy circle.

I will gladly pay 50 cents a day for everything the sportsman's license offers me

110% all day every day. And I'm happy for the opportunity. I've lived, hunted, and fished in many states and I rank TN right up there with any of them in terms of opportunity and public land & fishery management. It's the only state I've ever lived where if I wanted to I could buy a license & easily live year round entirely off the wildlife. I'm happy to be here and happy to pay the more than reasonable price increase due to inflation. It's still a dang good bargain.

Latest posts

Back