• Help Support TNDeer:

Prices going up?

SCN was assistant chief of law enforcement at TWRA, or I believe that is what was under his name on here. We talked a lot. I remember telling him that there were several things wrong with the TWRA and they should be taken to court, I was positive the TWRA would lose, SCN was positive the TWRA would not lose. I believe I was right. I have talked to a few judges who have little respect or care for the TWRA.

I do believe the TWRA has become a crooked agency who has lost care about conservation and is becoming a leftist, liberal bunch of idiots.
In my reply that is why I stated I had a good idea where he was tied to by his ridiculous response. Usually when someone is afraid to post under their own name and blasts off like he did it tells me a lot of who they really are. Not everyone at the TWRA is a rogue, some are great guys and gals but what is going on at their top today is a spending problem not a money intake issue. We all know their income comes from license sales and instead of saying we want more sportsman in TN let's go up on our prices…. That fits no successful business model. "Ever" If anything it may drive some away. Bottom line TN costs are already as high as or the highest around here in the south and if TWRA SCN wants numbers I can post them. Just amazes me how he shoots his mouth off yet pulls nothing to back his side. Well I have them and will call him out when I get to the office. I may be new to this forum but I have been in this game a long time and have no issue calling wrong what it is…and yes I have an opinion but facts don't lie and to cover for bad behavior is wrong and one this Public Servant will not stand for.

It's naive to think prices aren't going to continue to go up in this broken money system of debt backed dollars. Complain all you want. Inflation is built into the system. If you are young enough, buy the lifetime license. I bought them for me and my grandsons or just keep paying more every few years.

What I find most interesting is all of the states I hunt that do get general state funds… they listen to hunters more, have more hunter outreach, more hunt opportunity, etc etc. It's the opposite of what we have all been told to be afraid of. The fact is, a "rogue" politician can still get their way in TN on wildlife related matters, regardless of if TWRA is state funded or not.

In my reply that is why I stated I had a good idea where he was tied to by his ridiculous response. Usually when someone is afraid to post under their own name and blasts off like he did it tells me a lot of who they really are. Not everyone at the TWRA is a rogue, some are great guys and gals but what is going on at their top today is a spending problem not a money intake issue. We all know their income comes from license sales and instead of saying we want more sportsman in TN let's go up on our prices…. That fits no successful business model. "Ever" If anything it may drive some away. Bottom line TN costs are already as high as or the highest around here in the south and if TWRA SCN wants numbers I can post them. Just amazes me how he shoots his mouth off yet pulls nothing to back his side. Well I have them and will call him out when I get to the office. I may be new to this forum but I have been in this game a long time and have no issue calling wrong what it is…and yes I have an opinion but facts don't lie and to cover for bad behavior is wrong and one this Public Servant will not stand for.
For the people that matter on here, they are well aware of my name. I've posted under my initials since 2003.

Before you waste your time comparing more apples to oranges, be aware that I served on at least three licensing committees where the number crunchers did very detailed cost analysis in comparing license costs. As stated, TWRA was never the cheapest, but was never the most expensive. The license increases over that thirty year period kept TWRA somewhere in the middle of the pack. I highly suspect the coming increase maintains that placement.

But, continue on with your clueless rants.

Latest posts

Back