• Help Support TNDeer:

Saban

Gravey

Not sure if he would or wouldn't but he is from West Virginia according to the article. Be weird seeing him on the sideline not wearing crimson but I guess anything is possible.

Hes making way too much money doing what he does right now and I would suspect other than contract demands he can sorta make his own hours or just say boys I am out of here. Take the mic off.

I don't see him coaching him ever again. Hes earned it.

Hes making way too much money doing what he does right now and I would suspect other than contract demands he can sorta make his own hours or just say boys I am out of here. Take the mic off.

Money has nothing to do with anything he does. He has more then he can spend. I don't think he will coach anymore due to NIL.

I agree. There is nothing for him to gain by coaching again, and he's old enough too.

I don't think this happens for a second. He is still BIG mad at the NIL stuff. He hates what it's done to the college game and I'm not sure I disagree with him. I think he'll continue to tolerate McAfee on Saturdays and yell at Deboer behind closed doors on Sundays after church.
I've hardly ever watched College Gameday but have seen a few lately. It is funny watching a couple of the commentators that like to show emotion, talk smack, and troll for the fans and see Saban's look when they start doing it. I think I'd have the same look on my face but there are a ton of fans who go for that stuff.

I've hardly ever watched College Gameday but have seen a few lately. It is funny watching a couple of the commentators that like to show emotion, talk smack, and troll for the fans and see Saban's look when they start doing it. I think I'd have the same look on my face but there are a ton of fans who go for that stuff.
I was with some customers earlier today and we got to talking about this. I made the comment that McAfee can be entertaining at times but can also annoy the absolute piss out of me too. They agreed but said they like him more than he annoys them so like everything people have different opinions.

I'd punch McAfee in the throat if I had to tolerate him for more than 5 mins. He is annoying. I would rather watch the show on SEC network even if Teblow is on there

Back