• Help Support TNDeer:

Ski - GardePro cameras

First check of my A50. Very pleased so far. I will try to share in a later post.

I really liked the photo+video option. The video quality was good and the audio was surprisingly good too.

Still had several false triggers, but I also realized with the video that the camera was picking up movement of squirrels, birds, etc. that I didn't see in the photo until I saw them moving in the video.

More than likely the false triggers are actually birds or squirrels. Mine even picks up mice. Like you said it's something you don't see in a pic but can for sure see it in video.

If you get too much action you can set the PIR to low. That should tame it down. Mine are on medium and rarely false trigger.

More than likely the false triggers are actually birds or squirrels. Mine even picks up mice. Like you said it's something you don't see in a pic but can for sure see it in video.

If you get too much action you can set the PIR to low. That should tame it down. Mine are on medium and rarely false trigger.
My Brownings will trigger on mice and voles crawling through the leaves. At night, all you can see is a little pair of reflective eyes peaking out of the leaves.

Latest posts

Back