• Help Support TNDeer:

* team staying classy

PillsburyDoughboy

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...pl6hqAv1Md24SmRjAA_aem_HqD0aJ2ODdIqwr9ZtXIEiA

https://x.com/tSilverBulletin/statu...-bio-has-been-scrubbed-from-the-teams-website

IMG_6818.webp

Only vanderbilt used it as a business investment. They are selling 4 and 6 pieces of the goal post online and if the math is correct will have money left over after selling them all (and they are selling fast apparently)
Maybe the City Of Metro Davidson County will send them a bill for Fire Department services for fishing it out of the river and bite into a chunk of that. Tying up valuable officers that could be out on a med call for what? This stupid crap? Plueeeze. So stupid.

I say they earned the privilege to do it and I don't blame them AT ALL for celebrating. First time in their school history they accomplished something like that. Heck yeah, party time. They could lose every game on the rest of their schedule and it still don't take away the fact that they hung 40 points on a #1 team and skull dragged them from one end of the field to the other.

Maybe the City Of Metro Davidson County will send them a bill for Fire Department services for fishing it out of the river and bite into a chunk of that. Tying up valuable officers that could be out on a med call for what? This stupid crap? Plueeeze. So stupid.
Didn't yall have a basketball player that contributed to the murder of a woman walk Scot free?

I say they earned the privilege to do it and I don't blame them AT ALL for celebrating. First time in their school history they accomplished something like that. Heck yeah, party time. They could lose every game on the rest of their schedule and it still don't take away the fact that they hung 40 points on a #1 team and skull dragged them from one end of the field to the other.
This is a true fan……one that can lose and still understand there is another team who celebrates a win and has the humility to congratulate them. Unlike some others on here with no sportsmanship who don't understand losing for some reason. Never understood someone who can't figure how to lose with dignity. Great post!

Back