• Help Support TNDeer:

They're back 😁!

Triggered😂
Don't let them get you down. It IS a good zinger.

Meanwhile https://www.espn.com/college-footba...a-sec-showdown-draws-massive-audience-ratings

Alabama's 41-34 victory over Georgia on Saturday night averaged 12 million viewers on ABC and ESPN's streaming platforms, according to Nielsen.

It was the most-watched regular-season prime-time game since 2017, when Alabama-Florida State on the season's opening weekend averaged 12.3 million. Saturday's Alabama-Georgia matchup was also ESPN's most-streamed regular-season game.

Nielsen reported the audience peaked at 14.1 million from 11:15-11:30 p.m. ET, when Alabama was holding off a second-half rally by Georgia. The Crimson Tide's Ryan Williams caught a 75-yard touchdown pass from Jalen Milroe with 2:18 remaining, and Georgia was driving for a potential game-tying touchdown before Zabien Brown intercepted Carson Beck's pass in the end zone.

The win vaulted Alabama from No. 4 to No. 1 in the AP Top 25, while Georgia dropped from second to fifth.

This is the first year ESPN and ABC have the entire Southeastern Conference football package.

Except the 17 year old?? Kayden proctor. Remember, he had to basically recruit the team again because of the transfer portal. And remind me how those that left are doing again???? 5 to fsu? Two went to Texas with only bond being relevant. Niblack has 7 yards and one catch. Shoulda stayed….. Caleb downs was the only real impact we had
That kid is 17?!?! First I've heard that mentioned. 😂

So all those kids left and DeBoer saved the class and currently ranked #1 in the country. Are you saying he's a better recruiter and coach than Saban? 🤷‍♂️🤣

no. I'm simply saying he was good enough to keep them committed. And having a good season this year will help even more

That kid is 17?!?! First I've heard that mentioned. 😂

So all those kids left and DeBoer saved the class and currently ranked #1 in the country. Are you saying he's a better recruiter and coach than Saban? 🤷‍♂️🤣
I would say he's a darn good one. The day after Nick Saban retired there were coaches camped out trying to get recruits from ALABAMA to enter the portal. The most successful coach in NCAA history just retired and there was mass chaos on campus and lots of uncertainty and insecurity with the players.

Greg Byrne Hired DeBoer within 49 hours of Sabans Announcement and Byrne, Saban and DeBoer had a meeting and outlined a strategy about retention and recruiting . DeBoer has put together basically on the fly a solid staff , retained well and everything considered has recruited well both locally, regionally and nationally from the portal. He seems to be doing it all and doing it extremely well.
Now what I said the other day about the ALABAMA V Georgia game? That game had much more on the line than just a W! This Watered down 12 Team Championship format Georgia will be just fine with the L . What they WON'T be fine with is when they are looking at the same recruits that DeBoer is talking too when they go to meet them. They have to sit across from them and say come play with us. We have so much to offer you. But then the recruit says but hey CKS ALABAMA spanked your A@#$ why should I come play with yall??? Not going to be so easy when it comes down to neck in neck recruiting. Especially on the Regional front. Which I know some of you morons have said is not where you got some of the best players. Which is right down laughable when you consider where Ryan Williams got pulled from.

Kirbys Press Conference Saturday night he mentioned that they had Ryan Williams at his camp several times and talked to him on multiple occasions before he signed at ALABAMA. THOSE are exactly the players that Kirby wants to go after and exactly the Type of Players DeBoer is going to win over by this big Win. Skip to 2:00 Mark to hear it straight from Kirby.

Oh and Roll Tide

Last edited:
Back